Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
one more try......

Old 05-27-2012, 06:34 PM
fordman75
Lead Driver
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGMAC91
which link do you select from photobucket?
IMG code ( second to last ) . Paste it in the body of the text not in the attachments box.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:40 PM
timb1776
Junior User
Old 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM
FORDF250HDXLT
Post Fiend
Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by FORDF250HDXLT
her first wax since new paint job.
(mothers carnauba wax.all pics and older ones are in garage.https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/g...F250HDXLT.html )
i did this yesterday,so there's some new tree pollen on it now,but it didn't show up in the pics,so i didn't bother to brush it off lol.
edit,aw crap.yes it did.the last two upclose of the hood.anything you see there for spots just brushes away.my bad.but that's kinda picky lol.
enjoy.

couple up close for ya,so you can see the BRG metallic as she looks in person.

Custom Tu-Tone Paint Job
British Racing Green Metallic (non traditional BRG.a mid 2000's mini cooper factory color)
Black Center w/Gold Pin Stripes &
2005-'07 F350 XLT Badges

not a show truck.my daily worker/primary tree service chip and wood hauling truck.she doesn't normally look so clean no lol.

ah check this out.
i just painted my tool holder (culvert) cap black over that bright red.
funny how small things make a nice difference.
i just painted up my door jams too.the cam really picks up the shade difference but in person it really is much,much closer.anyway,far better than bright red jams.it doesn't have the blue hue to it at all that the cam shows.now i don't see red jams through the door cracks when the doors are shut.(had to save some $ when getting her painted.)
kinda nice having a long weekend to play around.
all waxed up,you can see my silly self in the paint reflection lol.

Attached Images   
Old 05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
johnboggs21
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that red interior dont really go with the paint scheme lol. What are you standing on to take the pictures?

Old 05-28-2012, 02:54 PM
FORDF250HDXLT
Post Fiend
yeah i know it.it's like Christmas year round now with the red and green combo. not exactly how id order it or anything lol but iv gotten used to it.my last truck had the grey interior (my seats from that.) that got old quick.i kinda like some color now.but it doesn't exactly match my new paint job i know lol.
im over 6'.im standing on the ground lol.look into the paint.you can see my boots on dirt.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:08 PM
johnboggs21
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like grey interiors, they can go with any paint job really lol

IN the reflection it almost looks like your standing on a garden tractor size moldboard plow lol

Old 05-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Marianna2003
Elder User
Originally Posted by johnboggs21
I like grey interiors, they can go with any paint job really lol

IN the reflection it almost looks like your standing on a garden tractor size moldboard plow lol
That's the tongue to his chipper!

PS:
I like your colors. The interior really does look out of place.

Last edited by Marianna2003; 05-28-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Added PS comment
Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM
FORDF250HDXLT
Post Fiend
oh yeah.that's my stump grinder there.
i got that little sucker running great now.
she's officially payed me back her purchase price.now she can start making me some $.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:10 PM
IDIDieselJohn
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Got enough convex mirrors?

Old 05-28-2012, 07:37 PM
FORDF250HDXLT
Post Fiend
well i got the rear view cam and a loud backup beeper just in case.
i tell ya though,there's a good explanation for all of those and i wouldn't want to be without one of 'em.
the main west costs,obviously so i can see.
the stainless bolt on,for changing lanes/merging.
the upper stick on for increased side view/blind spot,between the cam and small stainless round.
then the bottom stick on is purely for under body toolbox viewing,so i know i never leave one open.
the drivers side upper also lets me monitor my upper toolbox tube along with cures the blind spot.
nothing like keeping an eye on things with just a quick glance.anytime i head out,im monitoring i don't risk loosing thousands of dollars of tools in the road; pro grade chainsaws,peavy,pole saw,pruner,climbing and rigging ropes,pulleys,other various rigging gear etc.
got the final under body box coming.another identical rear for the drivers side.no more messing with toolbox on/off to dump soon.plus a place to store more oil and the type stuff for equipment so my pass side isn't so packed i can hardly get stuff in or out lol.
then i'll skirt between the two to keep air out for better economy.always room to improve it seems.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:30 PM
oldblue89
Senior User
Originally Posted by FORDF250HDXLT
well i got the rear view cam and a loud backup beeper just in case.
i tell ya though,there's a good explanation for all of those and i wouldn't want to be without one of 'em.
the main west costs,obviously so i can see.
the stainless bolt on,for changing lanes/merging.
the upper stick on for increased side view/blind spot,between the cam and small stainless round.
then the bottom stick on is purely for under body toolbox viewing,so i know i never leave one open.
the drivers side upper also lets me monitor my upper toolbox tube along with cures the blind spot.
nothing like keeping an eye on things with just a quick glance.anytime i head out,im monitoring i don't risk loosing thousands of dollars of tools in the road; pro grade chainsaws,peavy,pole saw,pruner,climbing and rigging ropes,pulleys,other various rigging gear etc.
got the final under body box coming.another identical rear for the drivers side.no more messing with toolbox on/off to dump soon.plus a place to store more oil and the type stuff for equipment so my pass side isn't so packed i can hardly get stuff in or out lol.
then i'll skirt between the two to keep air out for better economy.always room to improve it seems.
I second you on those mirrors, I have stock the Ford swingout "recreational/towing mirrors" on my 86 F-350 Cab and Chassis 4x4. As a dually with a 9 foot service body, there are tons of blind spots around it, and you need all the mirrors you can get.

I like that woodgrain on the dash. Did you make that yourself? If so what did you use/where did you get it?

How is that banks treating you? Break any boost records yet? I am finally going to get my 4 inch straight pipe exhaust in and get my 89 back on the road. - I spent the past week sandblasting and painting my frame and underbody. ISSPRO gauges should be coming in next week too.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:46 PM
FORDF250HDXLT
Post Fiend
oh thats a kit i bought online.it's got a few faults.if it didn't cost so much,i wouldn't complain.but for the $ i expected correct cuts.but it's not so bad i guess.i was just kinda ugly after paying over 100$ for it to see these obvious faults (and no customer service at all.)
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-dash-kit.html

it's still nice.if your going to spend the $ find a better co. though.i don't recommend these guys.

the banks has transformed my whole truck.i just drive easy anyway,so not worried about high boost.mostly i see well under my 9.5 psi peaks,cus i drive so slow lol.
iv got to be loaded right up good and put the fuel right to it to peak them levels.
doesn't need high boost though,goes real easy with just a 3-4 psi.totally changed the truck.

Quick Reply: Show off your IDI thread !!