Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need part # help

Old 09-23-2009, 06:59 PM
mjtpolice76
Senior User
mjtpolice76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
need part # help

I need the ford and international part # for the high pressure res fill plug. I dropped mine and I can not find it after looking for about an hour.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Visseroth
Posting Guru
Visseroth has a good reputation on FTE.Visseroth has a good reputation on FTE.
High pressure res fill plug?
What year is your rig?

Old 09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Riffraff Performance
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by mjtpolice76 View Post
I need the ford and international part # for the high pressure res fill plug. I dropped mine and I can not find it after looking for about an hour.
You mean this one

http://www.riffraffdiesel.com/mm5/me...ry_Code=F731-O

Old 09-23-2009, 11:32 PM
mjtpolice76
Senior User
Thanks Clay thats the one I'll be calling you tomm. I have to call a few international dealers in the area to see if the have one in stock. My local ford dealers can't get one until fri and my rig is down until I get the plug

Old 09-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Riffraff Performance
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by mjtpolice76 View Post
Thanks Clay thats the one I'll be calling you tomm. I have to call a few international dealers in the area to see if the have one in stock. My local ford dealers can't get one until fri and my rig is down until I get the plug
I have a spare if you can wait. If it gets send tomorrow you might have it on Saturday.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:26 AM
mjtpolice76
Senior User
Let me call the dealers in the am. If not I'll order two in the am. My buddy came to the rescue by letting me use his spare car so I'm not stuck.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 AM
PaysonPSD
Post Fiend
PaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputation
Half the things I drop and have a hard time finding, especially at the front of the motor, I usually find between the radiator and the bottom of the fan cowling. Worth a look.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
mjtpolice76
Senior User
The closest dealer was 70 miles one way. Made the trip for a 3 dollar plug. degreased the engine and fired up without incident. Thank you for all the help.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.