Sponsored by:

bad diesel/water sold at PETRO

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:44 PM
2danglong
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bad diesel/water sold at PETRO

PETRO iron skillet truck stop outside of Kingman, AZ sold me 35 gallons of diesel/water on Saturday, May 31st at 0900 from the passenger car stand, last pump on the North side of the bay.

I had driven the truck 100 miles from Williams, Az. before filling up. 60 miles outside of Kingman, in Lake Havasu City, i had to drain the water separator there and again every 40 miles after that. I used my spare filter at one point in case grit had clogged the first one. no grit seen in filter, but lots and lots of water.

I call PETRO talked to several managers there and was told by jesse "not our problem".

Well now it's my turn to steer as many people away from PETRO as possible.

As a contractor, I am required by law to stand behind my services. Also, as a contractor, I am broke as hell, I don't have $$$ to throw away on unresponsive, crooked fuel pimps. from now on I'll only buy at places that stand behind their product.

Most diesel comes from the same hole in the ground. when it's delivered to a retailer it goes into another hole in the ground and is marketed as "shell", "mobile", etc... No real difference except the brand and price.

When diesel goes into a PETRO ground tank it mixes with water, turns milky green, stalls your diesel, and gives PETRO personal a chance to be buttheads.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:10 PM
juneau76
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks! I hate it when people thumb their nose at you when it's their issue.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Dually TAS
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dually noted.