Notices
Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

WAFTE Archived Buy/Sell/Trade ADs

Old 02-29-2016, 04:12 PM
GLAMISCHICK
New User
GLAMISCHICK is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello I'm looking for a pair of towing mirrors for my excursion. please pm the price and the location. The truck year is an 00

Old 03-01-2016, 12:46 AM
Bently_Coop
Post Fiend
Bently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputation
1ATony can help with the mirrors. Several Excursion members have had great results with them.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:35 AM
1Aauto
PREMIUM SPONSOR
1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bently_Coop View Post
1ATony can help with the mirrors. Several Excursion members have had great results with them.

Thanks, yes if anyone has questions or needs help selecting tow mirrors I can help you out.

We have some pretty cool tow mirrors for all kinds of trucks including Excursions.

Tony

SHOP HERE FOR AWESOME BRAKE PAD AND ROTOR KITS - FREE SHIPPING
Old 03-06-2016, 06:50 PM
ford005
Senior User
ford005 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Just picked up a 79 Bronco Ranger XLT. Had some damage and previous repair to the left rear quarter. I haven't dug too deep to see how extensive the damage is, but there are wrinkles and bondo. So, I'm looking for the racetrack trim and maybe a replacement quarter panel or large patch panel around the wheel arch. I'd settle for pick-up parts too, I'll shorten them and make them work! Lol

Also looking for a good top and the interior trim. Mine has a few cracks and it's missing everything inside.

It's a non-runner at the moment (electrical gremlins), but once it's running, I'll most likely sell the 400 and C6 as I have a mass air 5.8 and E4OD or ZF5 I'm going to swap in. If your interested, let me know. It probably won't be ready to pull until July (going on mission), though if someone needs it, I could pull it over the next two weeks.

Old 03-07-2016, 11:13 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by ford005 View Post
Just picked up a 79 Bronco Ranger XLT. Had some damage and previous repair to the left rear quarter. I haven't dug too deep to see how extensive the damage is, but there are wrinkles and bondo. So, I'm looking for the racetrack trim and maybe a replacement quarter panel or large patch panel around the wheel arch. I'd settle for pick-up parts too, I'll shorten them and make them work! Lol

Also looking for a good top and the interior trim. Mine has a few cracks and it's missing everything inside.

It's a non-runner at the moment (electrical gremlins), but once it's running, I'll most likely sell the 400 and C6 as I have a mass air 5.8 and E4OD or ZF5 I'm going to swap in. If your interested, let me know. It probably won't be ready to pull until July (going on mission), though if someone needs it, I could pull it over the next two weeks.
Any idea on the condition of that 400?

Old 03-08-2016, 12:24 AM
ford005
Senior User
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
Any idea on the condition of that 400?
My buddy said it ran very well when it ran. He drove it around a bit, dropped it off at les Schwab to have some stuff checked, and it never started again. Has a MSD distributor, aluminum 4 barrel intake (hadn't looked close to see which it is yet), Demon carb, Summit Racing CDI ignition box (Mallory clone I think), a non-stock cam and long tube headers. I may have a stock distributor for it.

I'm hoping to get some time later this week or Sunday to mess with it. I'm planning on doing a compression test on it as well.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:51 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.
My buddy said it ran very well when it ran. He drove it around a bit, dropped it off at les Schwab to have some stuff checked, and it never started again. Has a MSD distributor, aluminum 4 barrel intake (hadn't looked close to see which it is yet), Demon carb, Summit Racing CDI ignition box (Mallory clone I think), a non-stock cam and long tube headers. I may have a stock distributor for it.

I'm hoping to get some time later this week or Sunday to mess with it. I'm planning on doing a compression test on it as well.
Interesting, any idea on a price? Also, do you know if it has had internal work? If it's been converted from 351M to 400, I'd guess the timing and maybe crank?

Old 03-08-2016, 07:07 AM
ford005
Senior User
Interesting, any idea on a price? Also, do you know if it has had internal work? If it's been converted from 351M to 400, I'd guess the timing and maybe crank?
It's an original 400 truck. I'll have to verify the stroke as well. Price would depend on how well it checks out and what all you want with it.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:39 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Well, if all checks out and the price is right, I may be interested in taking both engine and trans off your hands. I have plans to rebuild my 351M into a 400/408. Getting one that is already done would be much easier. Not to mention, I feel like my C6 just isn't performing like it should a spare isn't a bad thing.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:02 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
1952 F1 w/title for sale

Good day, gents,

truck is sold. Thanks.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:42 PM
ford005
Senior User
Well, if all checks out and the price is right, I may be interested in taking both engine and trans off your hands. I have plans to rebuild my 351M into a 400/408. Getting one that is already done would be much easier. Not to mention, I feel like my C6 just isn't performing like it should a spare isn't a bad thing.
Alright...I'd like to see it go to someone that will use it. I'll hopefully have some time Sunday later afternoon or Monday to dig into it.

Old 03-10-2016, 10:43 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Alright...I'd like to see it go to someone that will use it. I'll hopefully have some time Sunday later afternoon or Monday to dig into it.
I'm not in a big rush to do a motor swap, take your time if you have to!

Old 03-20-2016, 12:53 AM
66P51
New User
66P51 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm in need of a tailgate w/hinges and chains for a 61-66 flareside 8' box

Old 03-24-2016, 02:24 PM
Roger C
Senior User
Roger C is starting off with a positive reputation.
Tailgate

I have a tailgate, hinge and chains. It's repairable. Definitely will need work but not the worst that I've seen.

Old 03-25-2016, 04:43 PM
66P51
New User
66P51 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Roger C.
PM sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WAFTE Archived Buy/Sell/Trade ADs

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: