Sponsored by: DP Tuner

F T E member in need of thoughts and prayers

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PETE'S_6.0PSD
well looks like if Jim will feel better after the surgery me and family we going to drive to see Jim. and maybe het him some of the polish kielbasa to get him up and running, and some pierogis too... ill keep you guys posted...
Hey. Mind swinging through CT to drop off a little of that cargo on the way there? Mmmmmm. Kielbasa.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM
7.3johnsonville
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope all is well Jim, prayers sent your way. thanks for all the support and help here at FTE. A great guy deserves many prayers, and they will be with you. good luck and take care

Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

well looks like if Jim will feel better after the surgery me and family we going to drive to see Jim. and maybe het him some of the polish kielbasa to get him up and running, and some pierogis too... ill keep you guys posted...

Cool deal Pete. I am sure he would love to have you check up on him. I wish I could help him along with his recovery. Thanks Pete.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:41 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just think he wants a offer from Lisa for his recovery...

Old 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by 4inchlovin
...and we here on the West Coast will be praying for ya!
Absolutely correct!

Originally Posted by megawatt00
I left his office a bit on the scared side.
Jim, I dunno if you're a Christian, but if you are, trust in the Holy Spirit to comfort and keep you safe. Trust me bro, I've faced some personal crisis I would have never handled if it weren't for the Holy Spirit.

Our minds can really wind us up inside and create a lot of stress, especially when we start looking at our wife and kids and thinking "big picture" thoughts. But the Holy Spirit is the great comforter brother, and THE BEST stress reducer available.

All natural, not man made, and better than Prozac!

Stewart

Old 02-23-2009, 09:32 PM
hucka1a
Postmaster
Our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by miller_feed
Jim, you know how we communicate, but you didn't tell me the problem for the sugery. I knew you were getting something done, but didn't ask what it was. Shame on you. I guess I need to press you more on things you say. I wish you a fast recovery so you can finally make it here. Jim, I mean when I say, see you soon. Praying for you my brother.
What he said Jim. I was so preoccupied the other night on the phone with you about Kris and Kenny it went right over my head what you told me.

Yes folks, I had no trouble understanding Jim as I spent part of my childhood in Massachusetts. Oh the horror.

Anyway, best wishes and speedy recovery. I've had the hernia thing and was also told about the nerve and numbness thing. I was numb and tingly for quite some time but it eventually went away. You'll be fine.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Tenn01PSD350
What he said Jim. I was so preoccupied the other night on the phone with you about Kris and Kenny it went right over my head what you told me.

Yes folks, I had no trouble understanding Jim as I spent part of my childhood in Massachusetts. Oh the horror.

Anyway, best wishes and speedy recovery. I've had the hernia thing and was also told about the nerve and numbness thing. I was numb and tingly for quite some time but it eventually went away. You'll be fine.
Why would you have a hard time understanding Jim? It's you southern boys nobody can understand!

Old 02-23-2009, 10:00 PM
PETE'S_6.0PSD
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Hey. Mind swinging through CT to drop off a little of that cargo on the way there? Mmmmmm. Kielbasa.
im going to take i ferry. so if you close to i thing New london we can arrange a little delivery

Old 02-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Why would you have a hard time understanding Jim? It's you southern boys nobody can understand!
It has been mentioned in the past. Jokingly. He sounds just like all my mom's neighbors. She lives in New Hampshah.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:15 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
im going to take i ferry. so if you close to i thing New london we can arrange a little delivery

Nope. Unfortunately not. You'd have to go 45 minutes or so west of there.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:17 PM
bdrummonds
Post Fiend
Jim, my families prayers are also with you. Get well soon bud.

Pete, I have no idea what you are talking about. I can understand Mike just fine.... that is, until about 20 beers, then all bets are off.

Now I have talked to Jim, and Pete(from Long Island) on the phone, and, well, Umm..... Nevermind.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Tenn01PSD350
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by bdrummonds
Pete, I have no idea what you are talking about. I can understand Mike just fine.... that is, until about 20 beers, then all bets are off.
Is that after your 20 or mine? Or both? I felt we tracked well, I had no problemsh undershtanding you.

Riffraff Diesel
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts
Jim, my families prayers are also with you. Get well soon bud.

Now I have talked to Jim, and Pete(from Long Island) on the phone, and, well, Umm..... Nevermind.

Hmmm, sorry, I have to throw JD under the bus Sometimes when it gets late and we are PMS'ing on the phone, I only get every other word Gotta love all you southern boys

7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend

Dad's got an employee who was born and raised in Georgia. On the first day I met him I had him repeating himself 3 or 4 times and I was still guessing what he was saying.

He asked me if I had a knife. I thought he was asking if I had enough. I figured enough of what?

Now I can usually understand him. Unless he's excited about something then all bets are off.

Quick Reply: F T E member in need of thoughts and prayers