Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Kind of new from Houston

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 12:10 AM
DKA-78
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kind of new from Houston

Hey all, I just wanted to drop in and say hey, I am in the Missouri City area of Houston and have a 1978 F150 standard cab with long bed but I have been looking for a good deal on a crewcab or supercab (cough, cough, jdbanks I left a comment on yours).

The 78 that I have is kind of a Frankenstein that was cobbled together as a farm truck, I became a member when I first bought it quite a while ago but due to a lot of @#$% going on I am just now getting around being serious about it, except now I am thinking of something a with some more interior space so my wife can come with the dog and I when we go for a drive

Old 09-12-2008, 09:04 PM
jdbanks
Elder User
Reply has been sent DKA-78. And you're welcome to the truck if Ike doesn't get it first. (Or someone else.) Of course, reading another post I see you come to us from upstate NY. I'm not sure if I can sell this truck to a Yankee. I'll have to think on it. :P

Old 09-12-2008, 09:34 PM
DKA-78
Freshman User
Yeah, upstate born and raised, I don't want to offend anyone here but I gotta say that the people that I have met here are an awful lot like the people I grew up around.

and now that I said that there is no chance of buying truck.