Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anymore mods?

Old 08-27-2008, 05:26 PM
Farmboypowerstroke
Elder User
Farmboypowerstroke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anymore mods?

I happen to find $200 laying around!!! Is there any mods I can get for that?? that would gain me some hp???

Old 08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Mike Norwood
Elder User
Mike Norwood is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Farmboypowerstroke View Post
I happen to find $200 laying around!!! Is there any mods I can get for that?? that would gain me some hp???
Yeah, it's called the friendship mod. Send the $200 to me and I will be your friend.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:32 PM
deereman4020
Postmaster
deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.
I know you could give me the $200 so i can do some mods on my truck. Or you could save up for more expensive mods.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Go fill up your tank.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:06 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
1999.5 Ford F-350. Reg cab 4x4
Built tranny torq converter tranny cooler
AFE stage 1 magnum force intake with torque booster tube Proguard 7 filter
dualexhaust5 inch tips
Foil Delete
ISSPRO gauges
AIH
CCV
Zoodad
ITP Boost Fooler
Tony Wildman
Turbonetics BB Turbo
Rims
203 thermostat
coolant filter
to come

then put the rest in your fuel tank...

Old 08-27-2008, 06:06 PM
white Buffalo
Post Fiend
white Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud of
Get a scangauge if you don't already have a diagnostic tool:

Scan Gauge

Old 08-27-2008, 06:09 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by white Buffalo View Post
Get a scangauge if you don't already have a diagnostic tool:

Scan Gauge

how much for them???
these are 269.

Terminator Engineering

Old 08-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Farmboypowerstroke
Elder User
Originally Posted by ron's power stroke View Post
1999.5 Ford F-350. Reg cab 4x4
Built tranny torq converter tranny cooler
AFE stage 1 magnum force intake with torque booster tube Proguard 7 filter
dualexhaust5 inch tips
Foil Delete
ISSPRO gauges
AIH
CCV
Zoodad
ITP Boost Fooler
Tony Wildman
Turbonetics BB Turbo
Rims
203 thermostat
coolant filter
to come

then put the rest in your fuel tank...

There i fixed it, i haven't updated my sig in a while, I got the coolant filter on

Old 08-27-2008, 06:27 PM
white Buffalo
Post Fiend
white Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud ofwhite Buffalo has much to be proud of
Ron,

Aeroforce is where he gets them from. He's one of the dealers.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:32 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Farmboypowerstroke View Post
There i fixed it, i haven't updated my sig in a while, I got the coolant filter on
thats good...with the mod's you already got..the trans could use a filter to..

Originally Posted by white Buffalo View Post
Ron,

Aeroforce is where he gets them from. He's one of the dealers.
learn something new every day...thanks Rich...

Old 08-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Chuck U&R
Junior User
Chuck U&R is starting off with a positive reputation.
Trans filter ???

I did a search about trans filters and the impression I got was that using one would (could) add unnecessary back pressure and interfere with a valve body and or a tuner.

I like the idea of running all the filters possible but if there's a conflict ?????

Old 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
you need to look around..

http://www.dieselsite.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=761

Our unit has a bypass valve in the housing as an added safety feature. This internal bypass valve in the housing is set at 25 psi to allow some fluid to bypass the filter should the filter become nominally dirty. In addition, if the filter becomes plugged, our unit will go into complete bypass mode and allow the full volume of fluid flow to bypass the filter and insure that your transmission always has returning fluid for lubrication. This full bypass condition will cause the overdrive light to flash due to high output pressure. This is a normal warning light. The PCM thinks that the transmission has a restriction somewhere in the fluid line and is letting the operator know.The higher pressure is caused from the resistance of the bypass valve spring. So, even though you have full fluid flow it is under higher pressure and the sensors that monitor line pressure in your transmission will detect the higher pressure. Simply change your filter and the light will go out. There is no risk of burning up a transmission from a dirty filter when you use our kit. With normal routine oil and filter changes and a properly operating transmission the full bypass mode will never occur.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM
Farmboypowerstroke
Elder User
Good point i want to no more about this. Never mind, Ron beat me to it

Originally Posted by Chuck U&R View Post
I did a search about trans filters and the impression I got was that using one would (could) add unnecessary back pressure and interfere with a valve body and or a tuner.

I like the idea of running all the filters possible but if there's a conflict ?????

Old 08-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Chuck U&R
Junior User
Chuck U&R is starting off with a positive reputation.
So I'm good running your trans filter with an aftermarket valve body, cooler and DP Tuner ?

Trying to add some strength to that weak link.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.