Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:58 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cartmanea View Post
Not too offended, I just don't like being lied to. I was at work anyway when surfing the forum
What the heck is it about us- we all obviously work, but yet we have all day to play on FTE.

Sometimes i have to close 5 or 10 FTE windows before I can get to my order window!

Old 08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
Well, in my defense I'm still in school, although I do get paid for it

Old 08-07-2008, 12:37 AM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cartmanea View Post
Well, in my defense I'm still in school, although I do get paid for it

how did you manage that>?

Old 08-07-2008, 07:15 AM
origcharger
Posting Guru
origcharger has a good reputation on FTE.origcharger has a good reputation on FTE.
Note; Parkland is on record as to have complained about his 6.7 first.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:29 AM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
I'm in grad school with a research assistantship.

Originally Posted by parkland View Post
how did you manage that>?

Old 08-07-2008, 01:25 PM
tcesni
Elder User
tcesni is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ag student?

Old 08-07-2008, 02:22 PM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
electrical engineering

Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
Cool, i sell and install solar and wind power systems, although that doesnt require a degree in electrical engineering I still find it fascinating.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
preppypyro
Posting Legend
preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Well you should make a trip up here Parkland! I would love to get solar and wind power to power my farm up here. That would be the end of bills per month, at least after I had it all paid off haha.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:03 PM
tcesni
Elder User
tcesni is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went through grad school on an assistantship in ag many years ago. People still look at me oddly when I tell them I was paid to attend grad school for 5 years (MS, PhD). The pay was meager but the tuition waiver was priceless.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
cartmanea
Post Fiend
I'm starting year 4 of grad school this fall, did a MS first and now on to a PhD. I do wish I had skipped the MS though because if I had I would be done by now.

Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
I went through grad school on an assistantship in ag many years ago. People still look at me oddly when I tell them I was paid to attend grad school for 5 years (MS, PhD). The pay was meager but the tuition waiver was priceless.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
97squarebody
Senior User
97squarebody is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by tcesni View Post

Kind of nice being able to graduate without all of the student loans. I did the same thing just a few years ago. GF just graduated 6months ago and got a good job life is getting better by the minute....

Old 08-07-2008, 11:56 PM
KING
Senior User
KING is starting off with a positive reputation.
The red coolant was a dead give-a-way...

Old 08-08-2008, 01:18 PM
deereman4020
Postmaster
deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.deereman4020 has a great reputation on FTE.
that was funny parkland man even i was going what the heck until i got to the second page!

Old 08-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Digger6
Senior User
Digger6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There are 6.7 on the road I would guess. The 6.4 was in use at Syncrude for 2 years before it was released. Schlumberger had test mules too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new 6.7 is burning oil !!! Very disappointed.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: