Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Backorder

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 08:00 PM
King0581
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Backorder

Seems like everything I go to do lately, when I order parts they are on backorder Still waiting on my wiring harness for the '05 lights upgrade. Powerslot rotors...BACKORDER! Then today while trying to do some other things to the frontend, I dropped one of my PIAA lights I was going to install and broke the lens. Been on the net and phone for almost two hours looking for a replacement. Guess what...They dont make the lights anymore so I dont have many options. $500+ set of lights...NO GOOD! Good thing I gotm for in swap! Did find one set still for sale for $400something, but I aint putting that much in a light that they dont make anymore. Havent been able to drive the truck for a week because I was waiting on the rotors, pads to the ball joints and bearings. Thanks for listening to my rant

Old 06-27-2008, 08:17 PM
swaybar
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just realized the other day that my truck is now 10 years old. i was thinkin this due to all the many misc. parts i've been replacing in the past year. truck still rocks but its now a 10 year old truck.