leaks
every
time.

Spell ford backwords and its

Driver
Returns
on
foot.

And dodge, well thats just a curse word all in its own. Actually if you look it up in the dictionary it says (TO AVOID, GO AROUND) I guess they never make it off the road and you have to go around them.

On anther note, I was working on a DODGE voyger and the guy that was with me didn't even want to ride in it. Well anyway, We took it out 2 miles on a dirt road to show him the tranny problem and I turned around and was going to let him drive and it wouldn't start back up. no cell, no traffic, except we had a very strong wind headed west. So we opened the hatch and front doors to catch some wind an it blew us the whole 2 miles back into town at 15 mph. At least dodge is efficient, if they don't run, they don't burn fuel. Luckely, his shop was almost at the end of that dirtroad by about a football field.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:44 AM
David85
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by FORD MEGA CAB!!!
On anther note, I was working on a DODGE voyger and the guy that was with me didn't even want to ride in it. Well anyway, We took it out 2 miles on a dirt road to show him the tranny problem and I turned around and was going to let him drive and it wouldn't start back up. no cell, no traffic, except we had a very strong wind headed west. So we opened the hatch and front doors to catch some wind an it blew us the whole 2 miles back into town at 15 mph. At least dodge is efficient, if they don't run, they don't burn fuel. Luckely, his shop was almost at the end of that dirtroad by about a football field.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Thats the funniest thong I've heard all month

You've heard of solar cars right, well introducing the all new lineup of "green" chrysler wind hybrids. Comes with a lifetime warranty on all hybrid components I would have payed to see that van "sail" back to the shop.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:49 AM
Dodge/Cummins
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FORD MEGA CAB!!!
I think chevrolet is

cheap
heap
every
valve
rattles
oil
leaks
every
time.

Spell ford backwords and its

Driver
Returns
on
foot.

And dodge, well thats just a curse word all in its own. Actually if you look it up in the dictionary it says (TO AVOID, GO AROUND) I guess they never make it off the road and you have to go around them.

I'd have to lie to beat that one.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:25 AM
stevilknevil
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here's one you missed a.m.c.anything mostly cobbed