back home - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

back home

Old 06-15-2008, 10:56 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
back home

back home from a 4 day weekend with my wife, we went to the Fort Rock ranch, (late anniversary) stayed in the guest house, fished in the lake, rode the quads and fixed the D6D CAT ( that paid for the trip up there ) what a great weekend we caught 62 bass thats right sixty two, sorry bill you might not beat that number. actually we caught a lot more than that but we don't count the little ones.
Bart

Old 06-15-2008, 11:16 PM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
62 bass? sounds fishy to me

mark

Old 06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
UP_There
Post Fiend
UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
do you write then down as you catch em? I could never keep track........but after THAT many fish.....I lose track of how many beers also

Old 06-16-2008, 02:30 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
I wasn't drinking, I might have counted the fillets to get this number.
there is many pics of full stringers.

Old 06-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Well even if I was standing right next to Bart fishing.... I wouldn't catch any fish, it's just my luck!

Glad you were able to get that old D6 Back on Track If you know what I mean!

My GrandPa had a old Allis Chalmers that threw a track in the sand wash, Took two days to put it back on! My job was the Digging

Old 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
helifixer
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
Well even if I was standing right next to Bart fishing.... I wouldn't catch any fish, it's just my luck!

Glad you were able to get that old D6 Back on Track If you know what I mean!

My GrandPa had a old Allis Chalmers that threw a track in the sand wash, Took two days to put it back on! My job was the Digging
actually I was working on the New D6, as for throwing tracks the Old D6 is getting loose. If I don't get tracks soon I will be back up there putting the tracks back on the old cat