Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brake Caliper Pins

Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
John M T
Junior User
John M T is starting off with a positive reputation.
Brake Caliper Pins

Hi all,

was wondering what and where the caliper slide pins are and where.

what do you grease them with? any pics? my Chilton's Manual sucks..

thanks

John M T

Old 06-11-2008, 11:01 AM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
When you take the caliper off the rotor you will see a rubber boot which houses the slide pins. I greased mine with a packet of the stuff they sell at the counter at autozone.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:03 AM
03_PSD
Postmaster
03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.