Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What have you done to your truck today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:20 PM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ok. its done. clays the fuel transport!

Old 03-22-2010, 01:31 PM
SaikotikGunman
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 460/5
quicklook, your name says it all. youre gonna be the lookout.
Throw him in a lifted Ranger 4x4, put a big block in it, and he can be our scout...

Originally Posted by Redcat Diesel
Now I don't know much about this zombie business but the Mad Max style I can relate to. Me, I'd happily drive the fuel tanker. Wheeling a Mad Max modded Mack " R " ( used in the movie ) or " DM " ( same cab , heavier chassis ) tractor hooked to a spike infested tank wagon loaded with 8000 gallons of go juice surrounded by a bunch of modded Ford pickups would be a blast.

Someone's gotta do it...

Old 03-22-2010, 01:34 PM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
i think quicklook would be good for that duty... can run ahead and scout out local towns for colonies and whatnot, radio back with the findins...

Old 03-22-2010, 01:39 PM
LCAM-01XA
Postmaster
Clay, dedicate one tank of the trailer for diesel fuel, as I got a pretty decent range on my own but I'm sure I'll eventually need a fill-up And while we're at it I may just add two more 150-gallon fuel tanks to my big truck so I can double my range, and then our zombie-annihilation squad can have a flatbed trailer for vehicle recovery and such too.

By the way, however asked about Cowboy Bebop has a good taste in anime - I got all the episodes plus the two movies, still gotta get me Trigun and Outlaw Star tho... But as can judge by my username, my anime allegiances lie elsewhere

Old 03-22-2010, 01:39 PM
SaikotikGunman
Posting Guru
i think quicklook would be good for that duty... can run ahead and scout out local towns for colonies and whatnot, radio back with the findins...
Just so long as the ghost doesn't have the second radio, or we'll never get anything done.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:50 PM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
Originally Posted by LCAM-01XA
Clay, dedicate one tank of the trailer for diesel fuel, as I got a pretty decent range on my own but I'm sure I'll eventually need a fill-up And while we're at it I may just add two more 150-gallon fuel tanks to my big truck so I can double my range, and then our zombie-annihilation squad can have a flatbed trailer for vehicle recovery and such too.
very nice. i think i could build us all some extension tanks for our trucks too. and i found a 600+ horse crate 400 for my 78 that the guy only wants 3500 for, so it can be the powerhouse/clear vehicle. put a big V plow on the front...

By the way, however asked about Cowboy Bebop has a good taste in anime - I got all the episodes plus the two movies, still gotta get me Trigun and Outlaw Star tho... But as can judge by my username, my anime allegiances lie elsewhere
i love outlaw star. i didnt bother buyin the dvds, and just watched the whole thing on youtube. lol. i also love gundam wing. you like that one?

Originally Posted by SaikotikGunman
Just so long as the ghost doesn't have the second radio, or we'll never get anything done.
lmao! naa, darrell would be alright i think, just a little distractin. one hell of a good source of comic relief though! i think wed use CBs anyways, so we could all hear it.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:56 PM
quicklook2
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SaikotikGunman

you guys don't feel the LOVE between us?

Old 03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
lol. i forgot, quicklook is in that darrell/radio equation as well... oh dear...

Old 03-22-2010, 02:12 PM
LCAM-01XA
Postmaster
Trey, extension/transfer tanks would be nice, and those of us with dual factory tanks are already equipped for it - pull the midship tank off and replace it with a big air tank, then run the fuel lines up through the bed floor into the new big tank

Gundam wing - It's good, but not as good as SEED and SEED Destiny, or 00 for that matter. By the way they got a full-length movie based on 00 coming up in a few months, it's supposed to take place 2 years after the ending of the second season and it seems like the whole team is back together... Can hardly wait for that one, lol

And CBs would work just fine for comm, as long as zombies don't know how to use them too.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:23 PM
460/5
Zombie Survivalist
Trey, extension/transfer tanks would be nice, and those of us with dual factory tanks are already equipped for it - pull the midship tank off and replace it with a big air tank, then run the fuel lines up through the bed floor into the new big tank
yuppers. no big deal at all. and its added weight for plowin through crap.

Gundam wing - It's good, but not as good as SEED and SEED Destiny, or 00 for that matter. By the way they got a full-length movie based on 00 coming up in a few months, it's supposed to take place 2 years after the ending of the second season and it seems like the whole team is back together... Can hardly wait for that one, lol
00 is pretty good. never got into it as much as wing though. and ive only seen a couple episodes of seed (i need to catch up!!) im gonna have to get that movie when it comes out... (after watchin the seasons of course.)

And CBs would work just fine for comm, as long as zombies don't know how to use them too.
you dont know much bout zombies... they barely know how to open doors much less use radios or understand what we are sayin on that radio. they are reduced to basic animal functions: impulses.

random Q: how did you loose your eye again?

Old 03-22-2010, 04:30 PM
SaikotikGunman
Posting Guru
There are different kinds of zombies... It depends on the specific type of outbreak. I've seen some zombie types that could barely walk, and there are others that came at ME with chainsaws. Got to be flexible...

Old 03-22-2010, 04:34 PM
greyghost85
Postmaster
remember that movie where the zombie got on the police radio and said "send more cops"?

Old 03-22-2010, 04:36 PM
greyghost85
Postmaster
i didn't know there were TWO cowboy bebop movies!!

Old 03-22-2010, 04:36 PM
LCAM-01XA
Postmaster
Just got done sanding down the window shades and spraying them black to match the rest of the truck. I still gotta put on the chrome covers for the rear axle hubs tho, but fighting 16 semi-rusted and super-tight lugnuts is not something I have the motivation for before having dinner.

00 is pretty good. never got into it as much as wing though. and ive only seen a couple episodes of seed (i need to catch up!!) im gonna have to get that movie when it comes out... (after watchin the seasons of course.)
You can find both SEED and SEED Destiny online, not YouTube tho. That said, Bandai Entertainment have the first season of 00 on their YouTube channel, English-dubbed too! Would be real nice if they upload the second season, but I dunno why that hasn't happened yet...

you dont know much bout zombies... they barely know how to open doors much less use radios or understand what we are sayin on that radio. they are reduced to basic animal functions: impulses.
Well, yes, supposedly, however there were several movies where them SOBs got pretty "smart"...

random Q: how did you loose your eye again?
It's a condition I was born with, it just got worse as time went by - something with the retina that requires surgery, could have fixed it easy years ago but never had the money, and now it's even more out of reach financially. Oh well, no biggie, the other one works absolutely great, and it don't have the built-in retina issues so unless I physically damage it I'm all set

Old 03-22-2010, 04:37 PM
greyghost85
Postmaster
OK gotta go out and degrease 4 speed

Quick Reply: What have you done to your truck today?