Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Arrow Trade/Sell/Want/Need your stuff here!

That's right, this is the sales center of Washington State!

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

WAFTE achived buy/sell/trade ads

Last edited by SteveBricks; 10-15-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:53 AM
Senior User

Roger C is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking to get rid of extra parts from 1961 to 66 and some 67 to 79 stuff.
have a 352 that ran great and is now in my garage make me an offer I have an a 390 also that ran great make me an offer
I have lots of 1961-66 wiring, doors, vent glass, back glass, front glass. good 67 to 72 tail gate. good condition 1967 Bendix power steering box also have 289 parts
I have parts to put power brakes on a 65 to 72 trucks. 1976 F250 4x4 FE engine perches. 65-66 CAB
steering wheel in great condition with co cracks.
lots of stuff
Old 02-17-2017, 08:36 PM
New User

Korben is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi everyone, I'm both buying and selling.

Buying - I'm looking primarily for two things, an 80-86 tailgate any functional condition and pre-98 dually wheels preferably steal and cheap, really only need two, but I'll take a full set if it's a deal.

Selling a lot of 87-91 parts and a few 92+ parts.

- A 2WD T18 transmission with low miles.
- A set of blue 87-91 fenders
- A straight but rusty 87-91 hood, cheap like I'm gunna scrap it.
- A stock chrome front bumper in good shape, the smooth no rubber style, 87-91.
- A stock rear bumper, good shape, grey.
- A lot of other stuff, basically a couple trucks worth of small parts. if you're looking for something let me know.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Senior User

Roger C is starting off with a positive reputation.
1961 to 1966 HOOD sealed and ready for finishing

1961 to 1966 hood and in excellent shape and ready for finishing.
$750.00 or offer
Part trades considered
its getting harder and harder to find hoods in this great shape!
text to 2537209767 I will have pictures soon.
I will be putting this hood on Craigslist to today also

Last edited by Roger C; 02-18-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Adding pictures
Old 02-19-2017, 09:22 PM
Senior User

ford005 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have a 79 F250 camper special chassis with a clear title. Right now it is complete; dual tanks, front and rear sway bars, front 4 piston disc brakes, rear is a Dana 60 w/3.54 gears and good e-brake cables, and a 460 w/C6. As far as I know, everything was good except for the 460 as it sat with the intake and a head off. The pass head was inside, so it's still good and driver's is prob ok but rusty. It does have all the accessories and a new timing cover. I also have what I believe to be a 73 460 that is complete.

All I really want off of it is the rear axle for a trailer, but I'd be willing to take another axle on trade. I am completely open to offers and trades...if you buy the 460s, I'll toss in what is left of a complete felpro gasket set!! Delivery is negotiable!! Save this stuff from the junk pile and get it out of my way!!

I'm located in Oak Harbor. Please pm with questions.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
I have a lot of 73-79 Ford Truck Parts that I've acquired from 2 different trucks. WIll add more to the list as I dig parts up

-78-79 Grill Insert - $20
-AT Steering Column (Not Tilt, still has turn signal switch) - $30
-Matching fuel filler doors. Tan, off a 79 long bed - $10/set
-Factory cruise control module off 79 460 (incl. bracket/harness) - $20
-Headlight doors (2 sets black, 1 set chrome) - $10/set
-Lariat tailgate trim panel (1 small dent between the 'R' and 'D') - $20
-Speedometer Clusters (on off 78, one 79 w/unleaded fuel only label) - $20 each
-Bumper Guards (Came off a 79) - $20
-Pair of factory supercab pop out windows - $30
-Passenger side front fender off a 88 F150, will fit any truck or Bronco from 86-91. In good shape, no dents or scratches. Bit dirty from sitting in my shed for a year. $30
-Motorcraft D9TE-AEA 4 bbl Motorcraft carb, came off a stock 79 460. It worked when I pulled it, but it could probably use a rebuild. $20

I'm also in the market for a nice set of doors and a rust free bed for a 76 Highboy. Willing to do part trade.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:03 PM
Senior User

BleackBeast is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Need to get rid of front and rear sway bars from a 6.0 4x4 Excursion. I upgraded to Hellwigs and am giving these away - I'm in the Bothell/Lynwood area, PM me if interested.