1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

frickin' stealerships

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Tim Shultz
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry frickin' stealerships

needed a starter sol. for my truck.. called advanced, napa, auto zone.. yadda yadda ydaa.. and then I though, what the heck, I'll call bremen ford too.. belive it or not, after telling them JUST what I needed, they said they didn't have one right now, but the truck will be here by noon.. cost for the part? 37.38
so I drive over there, 9on 3.70 a gal fuel I might add) and not only did they NOT have the part, but they said ford don't make them any more, and if they did have one it would cost like $100..
soo, I drove to napa to order one, and low and behold, on the back shelf collecting dust, was JUST what I needed.. and since they had been holding onto it for awhile, they let it go for $28.00!!! it should have been $55.. cheapest place was advanced at $48.. now to get this bugger put on..

Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 PM
scatgo
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You would not believe how many times my stealership got me the wrong parts. Then blame it on me! Had a big shouting match with the assh%^&*s the last time I was there. And believe me Ill never go back there.