Sponsored by: Moser

turn signals dont work?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 08:24 PM
pipman76
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turn signals dont work?

i have checked fuses,flasher,and bulbs what else could it be maybe something in the steering column ,also cant get my heater fan to work ,heater works caus eu feel heat build up after engine warms up but the heater and air controls has problems too help please

Old 02-18-2008, 10:32 PM
plowpusher
Posting Guru
for the turn signals I take it you have power to the flasher and the brake lights work allright. pull the steering wheel you'll see a black junction block by with a bunch of wires rivoted to it check these conections for loose rivots clean the with contact cleaner I've had to tighten up the rivots on mine by using a small punch and tapping them use a test light to check for power at this switch. for the heater if this is a non\AC truck go under the hood and unplug the power wire to the blower motor hot wire directly to the battery motor should run. if this works check the heater blower switch for powerand the wires coming out of it next go under the dash look on the heater duct you will see a wire plug pull this assembly out of the duct check the resisters power goes in one end through the resisters and out the other to give you the different speeds.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:40 AM
pipman76
Senior User
thanx i check and post the results