Bully Dog

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 01:11 PM
FTE Jason
Site Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Bully Dog

Bully Dog Triple Dog

Never have I been so happy to receive a box full of pink Styrofoam's then when my new Bully Dog Triple Dog came in the mail on Friday, needless to say about 10 minutes later (after the install) I was out and about enjoying the 70 degree temperatures here in Atlanta and the power that this tuner gives my truck, home page install article/review to follow, just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Bully Dog on this tuner.

More to follow:

Old 02-04-2008, 02:40 PM
RealTruckMan
FTE Sponsor
This is an exellent tuner. I have attached the link if anyone else is interested.

http://www.realtruck.com/brand/133/0...hnologies.html

Old 02-05-2008, 10:09 AM
bbender85
Logistics Pro
Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
hmm, my buddy tried putting one on his duramax the other day and it wouldnt communicate with the ECM, then it tripped the security so the truck wouldn't start......... luckily he knows someone with a dealership scantool that unlocked it for him.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Lariat Trucker
Junior User
BBender85, tell your buddy that with the latest version upgrade he should be able to load it without pulling any of the fuses like earlier versions. With Bully Dog downloaders it is VERY important to have the latest versions. The Update Agent off their website makes it easy to get these and they are free.