6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Matt, Where are You????

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 07:57 PM
trfield58
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt, Where are You????

I'm starting to think I will NEVER get my tunes. I've emailed at least 5 or 6 times and even called and talked to him...still nothing. Has anybody received any tunes recently???? I know he's busy and I'm trying to be patient, but it's so hard when you know how much better your truck will be with the custom tunes....

Tim

Old 01-27-2008, 08:12 PM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tim, I have been here all weekend working on tunes and will be here for the rest of the night. I've got them wrapped up down to ~ 45 sets remaining and have no intention of leaving for the night until they are finished. No one, positively no one will be waiting for tunes before I leave for the night.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:34 PM
trfield58
Junior User
Matt, I'm really sorry for being so impatient but I'm so used to running my truck with your tunes and I'M ADDICTED to Spartan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:02 PM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by trfield58
Matt, I'm really sorry for being so impatient but I'm so used to running my truck with your tunes and I'M ADDICTED to Spartan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim, no apologies needed whatsoever.

Things have been damn nearly out of hand around here lately. I have had no chance to keep up with growth at the current rate nor do I really have any other staff to help, which needs to change....soon. I started this weekend with 354 messages between my email, our sales email, and calibrations email....and will be finished tonight, thank god

Old 01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
brickie
Cargo Master
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
So did you get something for me Matt?Its been since september! I have given up on the hope of getting a motor though.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:44 PM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by brickie
So did you get something for me Matt?Its been since september! I have given up on the hope of getting a motor though.

Is the current engine still alive? I've got the cores here. Call me when you have time tomorrow; I shot you over the price sheet to your wife's email last week sometime (I'm assuming you got it). Once the parts are put together I can set aside a Saturday/Sunday to get it assembled.

I'll probably be hard to get a hold of tomorrow morning as I'll likely be dead and passed out from tonight.

Last edited by PSD 60L Fx4; 01-27-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:38 AM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by PSD 60L Fx4
Is the current engine still alive? I've got the cores here. Call me when you have time tomorrow; I shot you over the price sheet to your wife's email last week sometime (I'm assuming you got it). Once the parts are put together I can set aside a Saturday/Sunday to get it assembled.

I'll probably be hard to get a hold of tomorrow morning as I'll likely be dead and passed out from tonight.
Tim, files sent

I'm down to only some sales emails and a few custom file requests...I'll finish in the morning when my brain isn't mush

Old 01-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Sheryle
Senior User
Thanks Matt. I will give you a call.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:46 PM
kelly1022
New User
Matt,

Did my email for some changes make it through? It was a reply back to calibrations. Like everyone else, I hate to sound impatient, but I'm hooked on Spartan tunes as well.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Brian

Old 01-28-2008, 12:57 PM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kelly1022
Matt,

Did my email for some changes make it through? It was a reply back to calibrations. Like everyone else, I hate to sound impatient, but I'm hooked on Spartan tunes as well.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Brian
Brian, I dont recall seeing any remaining in the calibrations folder...but I was dead last night as I finished. If not, I'll post here and you can fire off one to my email and we will get you taken care of this afternoon

Old 01-28-2008, 01:25 PM
emmagator
Senior User
Hey i see that you have caught yet I still have not recieved my tunes for my new strategy. I have sent you a couple emails, just wondering when I can expect them.

Thanks, Dameon

Old 01-28-2008, 05:14 PM
kelly1022
New User
Matt,

I sent an email to your email address before I left work today. Let me know if it showed up, or we might have to resort to another plan.

Thanks!!

Brian

Old 01-28-2008, 05:43 PM
blong2107
Senior User
Matt

hey i'm pretty new here and didn't know how best to talk to you so figured i'd try this post let me know if i should go about it another way... anyway i seem to be seeing good things about yer tunes wasnted some more info tho and thought about askin you whether or not deleting the egr on my truck is good idea or bad i personnally see no use in having it but wanted yer input i have an 04 i've heard i can use a freeze plug for the up pipe? also where are you located? I'm in tenn. but my mom travels to nc for business get back to me when ya can i understand yer probably swarmed... thx

Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM
rchouser
Senior User
Matt, Thanks for the long hours and the hard work. I know that you are growing at a killing pace, but, don't drive yourself into the ground. I believe that all of us here will stand by you even when we have to wait. We're with you my friend. (and thanks for the tunes). rc

Old 01-28-2008, 06:04 PM
labwillow
Senior User
Originally Posted by rchouser
Matt, Thanks for the long hours and the hard work. I know that you are growing at a killing pace, but, don't drive yourself into the ground. I believe that all of us here will stand by you even when we have to wait. We're with you my friend. (and thanks for the tunes). rc
I 2nd that!! Thanks Matt for the update. I have tried all but the general economy, With my fuel consuption I have'nt worried about the chance of an extra mpg yet. I tried the hybrid race tonight, very impressive!! I think the aggressive race might have just a little more power, hard to say they are close.

Quick Reply: Matt, Where are You????