Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Free stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 AM
papadelogan
Snowboard season cometh..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free stuff!

It's not quite spring but still, my garage is getting messy & overcrowded and I'm never going to use these items, so if you want them, let me know and we'll sort out the details:

1. OEM 29gal diesel tank
2. 99.5+ 7.3 OEM airbox (complete with battery cover)
3. behind-the-seat storage tray for crewcab
4. 6.0 OEM intake with filter
5. OEM black plastic running boards for crewcab (complete with brackets)
6. OEM 2000 SuperDuty towhooks with bolts

I'll add this stuff to the classified section once I have some pics, but the parts are free, just cover the shipping or if you live near enough, we can meet up.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:29 AM
nlemerise
Logistics Pro
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by papadelogan
It's not quite spring but still, my garage is getting messy & overcrowded and I'm never going to use these items, so if you want them, let me know and we'll sort out the details:

1. OEM 29gal diesel tank

I'll add this stuff to the classified section once I have some pics, but the parts are free, just cover the shipping or if you live near enough, we can meet up.
I'd love to have the towhooks...

Old 01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
papadelogan

Originally Posted by nlemerise
I'd love to have the towhooks...
No problem, their yours. Send me your zip and I'll find out the cheapest way to get them to you. If you've got a preference on shipping just let me know. You can PM me your info if you prefer.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Trailblazed
Senior User
I'd be interested in the behind the seat storage tray. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks!

Old 01-27-2008, 11:08 AM
papadelogan

Originally Posted by Trailblazed
I'd be interested in the behind the seat storage tray. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks!
I got your PM and will work on getting a shipping quote for you. this came from a crewcab so i'm not sure if it will work for your supercab - i've never been in a super- or regular cab SuperDuty!

Old 01-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I was going to start a thread like this earlier today. Rather than clutter up the forum I will just put 'em in here. Hope you don't mind, Papa.

4 ea (2 rear, 2 front) gas shocks for a truck with a 4" lift. Free to whoever wants them. Not sure of the make but there isn't anything wrong with them.

1 set of 4" lift front springs - hopefully someone that lives close will want them, otherwise they are going in the scrap steel bin at work.

1 ea - OEM intake for a 6.0 PSD, no filter.

1 ea - OEM intake for a 99-03 7.3 PSD, complete.

I also have a set of stock rear springs but my neighbor has asked if he can look at them first. If he doesn't want them they are up for grabs too.

Last edited by Texas Outlaw; 01-27-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:21 AM
rebelchevy02
Posting Guru
I could always hold onto another 6oh intake. 16823 business is my address. Tell me how to send you money.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 AM
bandlgeorge
Elder User
Originally Posted by papadelogan

1. OEM 29gal diesel tank

Papadelogan, I would love the running boards. Have the factory tube style and they don't protect the truck at all. Plus, they are slippery when wet. zip code is 98684. you said they were black, right? Let me know hoe much for the shipping. Also, these should fit on an '02 since the '08's still fit ours, right?

Thanks man!!

PM me with the cost for shipping.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:02 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ooh 4" lift front springs. Are they sagged any, and why aren't they on your truck? Whats the brand? If you were coming to Smokin in the Smokies it would be a good time for me to take them off your hands.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Originally Posted by strokin_it7.3
Ooh 4" lift front springs. Are they sagged any, and why aren't they on your truck? Whats the brand? If you were coming to Smokin in the Smokies it would be a good time for me to take them off your hands.
Not sure what brand they are, Kris. The guys at Texas Truck Works couldn't figure them out either. The reason I am not using them is that I had all of my lift re-done with new springs. Superlifts in the front and Pro-Comps in the rear. One of them doesn't have the same arc as the other. It's off just a little bit.

In other news, my truck doesn't lean to the left anymore and she's almost level front to rear.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:14 PM
bandlgeorge
Elder User
By the way, did you decied yet if you were going to powder coat those diamond plate running boards of yours yet? They look nice in the gallery. Those wheels look nice too

Old 01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
totin_tools
Elder User
Originally Posted by Texas Outlaw
I also have a set of stock rear springs but my neighbor has asked if he can look at them first. If he doesn't want them they are up for grabs too.
If your neighbor doesnt want them let me know. I would like to take them off your hands.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:29 PM
papadelogan

Originally Posted by bandlgeorge
Papadelogan, I would love the running boards. Have the factory tube style and they don't protect the truck at all. Plus, they are slippery when wet. zip code is 98684. you said they were black, right? Let me know hoe much for the shipping. Also, these should fit on an '02 since the '08's still fit ours, right?

Thanks man!!

PM me with the cost for shipping.
As long as yours is a crewcab they should fit just fine. Boxing them up will take some doing, and shipping won't be cheap at all (i'm betting they'll be "oversize") but they're yours

i'm leaving the diamond plate alone, but they'll need a good polishing come summer... the clearcoat is peeling off and they're looking so-so up close.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:31 PM
papadelogan

Shipping etc.

Originally Posted by Texas Outlaw
Hope you don't mind, Papa.
Not at all Scott!! Anything I can do to pay you back for that grease fitting you sent me, just let me know.

Here's how I plan to handle shipping, etc.:

Getting boxes will be the hard part but that shouldn't be too bad. I'll box it up first, then get quotes based on size, weight, & destination and PM/email that to the person getting the goodies.

As for payment of the shipping charges, you can drop a check in the mail to me once I tell you the parts are on the way. Money orders are fine too, just whatever is easiest.

And if you have a preferred carrier, let me know. e.g. here in Northern CO DHL is horrid and UPS ALWAYS reschedules for a day or two later than originally quoted. If it can go USPS Priority, I'll do it that way.

Thanks for helping me clean out the garage... somebody please claim that fuel tank!!! LOL

Last edited by papadelogan; 01-27-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Originally Posted by totin_tools
If your neighbor doesnt want them let me know. I would like to take them off your hands.
I will for sure let you know. He is going to stop by this evening after he gets off of work.

Quick Reply: Free stuff!