Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate to ask this here......

Old 01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Question Hate to ask this here......

Does anyone know of any performance parts/chips for the 466 DT ?

I'm contemplating putting one in a 1/2 ton (re-inforced frame, different axles,etc)

I cant find ANY performance stuff for the 466.... I've looked everywhere!!!

Apparently, 1000 hp is a walk in the park, but i just cant find any writups or any leads as to where i can find anything....

Anyone?

Old 01-04-2008, 01:07 AM
SpringerPop
Too old to be too smart
SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Is this the one going into the Chev 1/2 ton?

I wish you luck.

Pop

Old 01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
twags6
PAA Member #7 and FTE
twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Pure Diesel Power has a programmer for the DT466. Its a bit on the pricey side though. http://www.puredieselpower.com/catal...c-109_111.html

Old 01-04-2008, 01:28 AM
twags6
PAA Member #7 and FTE
twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.twags6 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Here's a search I did on google http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=DT466+power+mods and I'll PM you another link. It has info about a guy who did a similar swap.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:46 AM
parkland
Post Fiend
parkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud ofparkland has much to be proud of
Thanks guys!

Yeah, 1/2 ton chev.

But, really all that will be left is the body - not even, i'm re-doing the front end customized....
Thinking jet black, with flat air intake grill, and LED headlights...

Something different, luckily it's already registered and insured....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.