General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Scary day at work...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 09:19 AM
tcbofade
Hotshot
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scary day at work...

https://www.ford-trucks.com/lc/lc.ph...6format%3Dhtml

"...and two computer system trainers...."

One of which was my girlyfriend. On occasion, she has to travel to do an "install" at any given pharmacy. You can imagine how excited she is at the possibility of having to do this again.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:51 AM
blue beast
Posting Guru
Another failure in the war on drugs!! People want it they are going to get it, wether they have to kill another human or maim them. This is happening all over the country and hardly gets reported. It happens down here all the time if it get's any attention it is pharmacy robbed in this neighborhood and on to the next story!! There has got to be a better way to stop this kind of behaviour, they get sent to jail and if you ever talk to a former inmate they will tell you there are drugs and alcohol available in jail sometimes easier than on the street!! I still can't imagine that and Definately do not want to experience it!! We got the most number of people in prison of any country and it is not stopping all the crime!

Old 10-05-2007, 12:22 PM
rangerfan
Posting Guru
Pharmacy robberies happen all the time in my area. I blame the doctors who prescribe the Oxys to just about anyone.

One Doctor is notorious for prescribing narcotics for anything. When you drive by his office you should see the scum waiting to get in to see him.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:26 AM
rebocardo
Post Fiend
I blame the felons. If 1/2 the employees had guns, these crimes wouldn't happen and everyone would be safer in the store including customers.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:33 AM
35l911
Senior User
thats scary i was robbed a gun point while i was working for MCD its scary and i hope they catch those two because the cvs in my area was robbed just last month they didnt get much because the person they scared away had all the keys so no money or drugs left the cvs