General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

kitten set on fire by...................Girls

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 01:36 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kitten set on fire by...................Girls

WTF is wrong with people?
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_199181318.html

Old 07-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Monsta
Sit. Stay.

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Holy effing crap...where's my lighter fluid...damn, maladjusted kids.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:17 AM
tewferford
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We had 1 a few days ago, where a couple of kids tied a dog to tree, and set him on fire. I just cannot comprehend how someone could do such a thing like that, and not feel the slightest bit of remorse.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:30 AM
wizzard351
Postmaster
everyones goin to say "whats wrong with them kids" i say whats wrong with there parents,probably the same thing dad and mom have to work to "keep up with the jones's"and neglect the kids or they from a split home where mom and dad are to buisy bickering back and forth to pay atention to there kids.it realy dont matter i gess it still = bad up-bringin

Old 07-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Aztrainer
Posting Guru
This is an example of the I much rather give $5 than five minutes club

Good post Wizzard, well said

Old 07-19-2007, 08:28 AM
bigdaddyII
Postmaster
Holy chit. I hate cats and several other animals but never gave the first thought to setting them on fire, despite being a fire bug at 10 years old and almost burning the house down.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:40 AM
bigskymt
Senior User
Serial killer 101

Old 07-19-2007, 10:46 AM
freirefishing
Postmaster
sure it wasnt michael vick

what a scumbag

Old 07-19-2007, 10:48 AM
bigskymt
Senior User
Yeah. that sob needs to go down too!

Old 07-19-2007, 11:16 AM
xtrford
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by bigdaddyII
Holy chit. I hate cats and several other animals but never gave the first thought to setting them on fire, despite being a fire bug at 10 years old and almost burning the house down.
I agree, and to say the least I was a total pyro also.....but what goes through those girl"s mind when they do something like that?! I am completely sick to my stomach think about it right now. I'm not religous by no means but I do believe in karma, I hope they learned there lesson when start hearing what the public thinks of them.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,110 Likes on 4,192 Posts
When I was growing up...my parents would punish me on the few occasions that I misbehaved...by giving me a taste of what I may have done. Perhaps these young ladies should have lighter fluid poured on them and then have a match applied. AAH...probably too radical...I'm sure that they are good girls and someone or something made them do it...yeah right!!!

Old 07-19-2007, 01:38 PM
stu37d
Government Teat-sucker

Originally Posted by wizzard351
everyones goin to say "whats wrong with them kids" i say whats wrong with there parents,probably the same thing dad and mom have to work to "keep up with the jones's"and neglect the kids or they from a split home where mom and dad are to buisy bickering back and forth to pay atention to there kids.it realy dont matter i gess it still = bad up-bringin
!!!CRAP!!!

There is such a thing as accountability in the world. I don't care what anyone has to say about it, those girls knew what they were doing was wrong, and did it anyway. DO NOT blame the parents. Certain things in life we just know are wrong. There is something broken, or wired wrong, in a person that would do something so heinous. Blaming the parents is what's wrong with the world today.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:31 PM
tewferford
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by stu37d
!!!CRAP!!!

There is such a thing as accountability in the world. I don't care what anyone has to say about it, those girls knew what they were doing was wrong, and did it anyway. DO NOT blame the parents. Certain things in life we just know are wrong. There is something broken, or wired wrong, in a person that would do something so heinous. Blaming the parents is what's wrong with the world today.
On another note. While I was driving home from work I pass by a lake, as I am driving by I see 5 kids between the ages of (est.) 4 and 12. and what are they doing? They are throwing rocks at the Swans and their young. So I pull over and proceed to yell at the little rug rats. Now out of the corner of my eye, I see a women get up out of her chair, and starts yelling at me!!!

So I calmly flip open my phone and dial 911. Now she is totaly flipping out. "You are calling the cops because my kids were throwing a coupe of pebbles in the water!" I said no mame your kids were throwing ROCKS at the Swans. As I am talking to the 911 op. Who pulls up, but the Game Warden. I explain to him what I saw, and he was already aware if it, due to a previous call.

Now while he is talking to that perfect parent, I take a look at the Swans.
One has its eye hanging out and one is bleeding behind it's wing.
I point this out to the Game Warden, and then look at her, and said, "I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!"

Old 07-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
By your posts, I'm not even gonna watch this. I know I'll just cry and want to beat their little bottoms.... What's even more disturbing is that fact that someone recorded this little event and now people are watching it getting other ideas.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:54 PM
jetdoc
Cargo Master

I am sickened by this but not at all surprised. Most people have no respect for themselves, why do you think they would have any for a helpless creature?

Concerning the Vick dogfighting issue....That ought to have it's own thread. Downright GHETTO behaviour.

Quick Reply: kitten set on fire by...................Girls