Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Thanks for the Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 07:37 PM
Bigcat350
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks for the Info

Since I am still new to the forum I would like to THANK you all on the information and help and e-mail that I have received since coming to this site. MY F350 now has a new fuel filter, oil change, 6 stage chip, pod and gauges, and my code 27 fixed by Me with your help. And I know I saved a lot of $$ MONEY doing it myself. Let me tell you it run's great now.

Thanks
Eddie

Old 05-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Dustin1690
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good to hear its running good as for the info no problem at all thats what the site is for

Old 05-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
HERE HERE!! I bought my truck in Jan, joined this site in Feb, and it's now a prime running, ricer eating, smoke screen generating machine!! These beasts can be a bit intimidating, but some reading on this site and there's not too much that I wouldn't tackle myself.

Let's see... Looking back, I learned how to fix the oily engine by doing the CCV mod & tightening up all the boots, installed the MBRP Stainless Steel Exhaust, 6637 "Kwik" filter, ITP Overboost Annihilator, and gauges, lubed my power widows so the motors last longer, and the best part of all, the DP Tuner!

Now I'll be doing the fuel system mods, adding BTS VB, and probably coolant bypass filter.

On top of all that, I learned volumes about how the truck works and what to look for if I experience certain symptoms. You can't get that info from very many places (especially for free!!). This is why I joined the site -- well worth the few bucks for the knowlege gained.

Joe