Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Military funeral

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 05:36 PM
vloney
Postmaster

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Military funeral

I was just told that church from Kansas is planning on protesting tomorrow at the funeral here for a soldier killed in afghanistan. Dont know about you, but I'll be there!

Old 05-13-2007, 06:49 PM
tcbofade
Hotshot
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fill us in, Vince. We need details. Where/when???

Old 05-13-2007, 08:19 PM
medhvac
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its that same church again they need to get a life and leave our fallen heros alone! imo

Old 05-13-2007, 08:52 PM
SR_Crewchief
Senior User
Never fear, the veteran bikers (I forget the groups name) will be there to stand the way of the idiots from Topeka....again and again and again....

Old 05-13-2007, 09:25 PM
vloney
Postmaster

Originally Posted by tcbofade
Fill us in, Vince. We need details. Where/when???
Monday, burial in west waynesville noon. Go to www.pulaskicountyweb.com, the message boards, for more information. Its the "breaking news" topic "Local 28 loses another member"

Old 05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
vloney
Postmaster

For lack of a better description, they did an end around today. While the "church people" were waiting at the main gate, the procession went through a side gate. All went without any incident. I waited at the gate to the cemetary. At the end of the service, the bikers revved the engines.....GEEZ! I was 75- 80 yards away, and my feet were vibrating! If there had been any "squirrels" there, they wouldn't have been heard!

Old 05-14-2007, 10:32 PM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SR_Crewchief
Never fear, the veteran bikers (I forget the groups name) will be there to stand the way of the idiots from Topeka....again and again and again....
Patriot Guards?.......

Old 06-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Level2
Posting Guru
Thats the crew from the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas. Saw on the news tonight that one of them got arrested in nebraska for letting her 10 year old son stomp on the American flag!! Talk about a bunch of mislead hate mongers. Their 2 websites are godhatesfags.com and godhatesamerica.com. They make me want to drive to Kansas and crush some skulls. You wouldn't believe the hateful nasty remarks those people have on those web sites, and they are supposed to be people of God!

Old 06-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Bear Hunter
Posting Guru
Yeah...those idiots deserve to be shot. I'm glad the PGR (Patriot Guard Riders) were there.

Vloney... I'm glad you were there too...that says a lot about your character.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:45 PM
husker
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
Those yahoos have been around for a number of years. They also make it a common practice to picket other churches in the Topeka area and lots of other gatherings. It is really sad that they choose to picket military funerals all over the country. Most folks in Kansas just wish they would go away.

Thank God for the sacrifices of our military men and women that allow us to be free even to the extent of allowing those crazys to show horrible disrespect.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Level2
Posting Guru
I'm not the type of person to believe that hate resolves hate but man what I wouldn't give to be able to go over there and bash some heads! To disrespect the men and women of our country that give their lives to serve us and protect all that we hold dear (and often take for granted) makes me so mad I could scream. Even if you don't agree with what the soldiers are fighting for, you can still support them for risking everthing just to do what they are told to do by a bunch of idiot politicians. God bless every one of our soldiers everywhere for doing what they do! To all the men and women that serve our country, I give you my deepest gratitude and pray for your safety every day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Level2

Old 06-11-2007, 10:59 AM
SR_Crewchief
Senior User
Level2, Unfortunetly that is exactly the response they're looking for. Patriot Guard has the rite idea in my opinion, get there first and barr access.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
vloney
Postmaster

They fund their operations by provoking violent responses in people then sueing the community for not providing security, to protect their first amendment rights. To get over on them, have video equipment there to document any inapropriate moves they make (one was sent to jail and fined for spitting on someone). Try to provoke them into attacking you, then you can "protect" yourself.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM
6L PWR
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vloney
then you can "protect" yourself.
Can I do that in an 8K Lb truck??

Old 06-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Level2
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by SR_Crewchief
Level2, Unfortunetly that is exactly the response they're looking for. Patriot Guard has the rite idea in my opinion, get there first and barr access.
I know, but I still want to, just wouldnt waste my time on them nor risk the ramifications of that. But in my perfect dream world, I would still pull a barry bonds on their heads LOL. :-)

Quick Reply: Military funeral