6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

I'm impressed...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:06 PM
diesel_dan
Lead Driver
Received 409 Likes on 271 Posts
Smile I'm impressed...

Took my '07 in to the dealer today to have a noisy belt replaced. They had 3 6.4s out on the lot when I went back. Salesman saunters over and asks if I want to look around at it... Sure, why not?

That almost cost me 50 grand...! Very impressive set of coolers you guys have behind the grill! I could not get over how HUGE the radiator is. The rear tailgate/step and flip over gate is really nice and I might have to see if it can be retrofitted. Interior had a bit much chrome for me but there was nothing else I didn't just drool over -- seats are very comfy too. The guy started it up and it is real quiet -- not sure I like that (brings back horrible duramax memories ).

Ford really sharpened their pencil on this one and it just blows the rest out of the water; a very well thought out package -- I don't think there's a thing to worry about from Toyota, let alone the rest of the gang -- your guy's trucks ROCK!!

Congrats to all that pick one of these bad boys up and who knows, maybe I'll join you in a year or so...

It didn't hurt that the wife was with me and she just Loved it too...!

Old 03-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Blackstock
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 100%

I am a Ford dealer and hated the new style when I first saw it. They have sold very well and today I had my first chance to take home an 08 F350 Crew short box FX4, loaded black on black Powerstroke. I could not have been more wrong. I love the style and the ride!!!! The interior, the comfort, the fit and finish, steering, braking, how can they possibly make a 350 ride so close to the awesome 150?
No question I am not impartial, no question I stand to make a lot money on these. We sure have taken some licks lately but this vehicle is so well designed and engineered I drove home tonight and at one point looking around the cab I actually pumped my fist when it dawned on me this is a product that is clearly the very best in class, now a world wide class, without any doubt in my mind. Fusion, Edge and now Superduty make it three in a row in 12 months, that's a trend IMHO