S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:
View Poll Results: Where would you like to go?
High Desert again?
37.50%
Eldorado Park? (In Long Beach/Lakewood area)
0%
Silverwood Lake?
25.00%
Railway Museum? (In Perris)
25.00%
Arrowhead
12.50%
Idylwild
0%
Beach trip to Huntington?
0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Meet Location Poll !

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 12:32 AM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Meet Location Poll !

Ok,
We'll see if this works then now that we have some places in mind...

Cast your vote now for a say in where we go next! Keep in mind also that we may have an impromtu(sp?) meeting taking place as a junkyard run..you can get more details on that in the thread a bit further down.

-Chris

Last edited by 73f350sc; 02-27-2007 at 12:41 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Sarahs85Bronco
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Well

Can I pick all of them? I really can go to any others as long as its not this weekend..I am home all day everyday...Being that thats my job (house mommy) So getting out is great for me. Spend time with some adults...Woohooo! Does that poll tell you who votes for what? Cause that would be awsome. Cause maybe we can have more then one meet planned.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
On this poll,
You can only vote for one....and I didnt choose the option that shows who voted for what. Id like to have more than one planned and actually as I type...Numberdummy is hopefully getting more info on a possible junkyard run type meet and Ed posted some details about one coming up at the end of March. So for now...one other meet location should do hopefully....then we can decide on a date that works for folks.
-Chris

Old 03-01-2007, 02:11 PM
dumptech
Elder User
Most of those places are a fair distance from home for us. Something closer for a day trip is doable, we could go a little further for an overnighter/weekender. I know there are a few of us here in Ventura County and points north. Lots of nice places around here for a meet if there's any interest.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:15 PM
ihateminimumwage
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was going to suggest the Pick-A-Part by me for a junkyard trip, since they're having a half off this month, but they don't have nearly enough trucks, I actually need to head out there this week, as they only have one truck that's of my era, and it's got a ton of parts I need and want. Besides that, they have a few 80s and 90s and a couple of Broncos, but not nearly enough to constitute a meet. I'm up for the same spot as the last (non)meet. This time I should be able to make it. Just fixing my brakes this next week or so, and I'll have a real truck... Whatever the situation, I'll bring meat and PBR (as long as I don't have to drive afterwards)

Old 03-09-2007, 12:09 AM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
Only a little while left before this poll closes!!! Make sure you put your vote in before its too late!
-Chris

Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 AM
olfordsnstone
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I didn't vote, for two reasons. I don't think I'm a member of the Southern Cal Chapter, and where for me would have to correlate with when. I come down there from time to time, and would enjoy meeting up with ya'll, but it would need to dove tail in with my travel plans.
I do go down to Antelope Valley/Lake Hughes area from time to time, so Silverwood or High Desert might be cool. Then other times, I hit the South Bay area, where Long Beach might be cool. I will be planning a trip to Lake Hughes here soon to do some work on a house down there, but not sure exactly when. I think sometime around the end of March or Beginning of April. But I also need to see Mom down in South Bay too, and spend some time with her. Not sure when that will be.