Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bronco Graphics??

Old 10-26-2002, 11:57 AM
tripletsports
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bronco Graphics??

I just bought my son a 96 ford bronco & want to give it to him for his 16th birthday but I thought I would spruce it up first. It is solid burgandy & I am looking on line for some graphis I might put on. Any web sites that specialize in bronco graphics?

Thanks!

Old 10-27-2002, 12:17 PM
90EBBronco
Senior User
Bronco Graphics??

I styled my bronco with two 24" Ford emblem decals on the side windows of the removable top and had a custom job done for my rear window which included my bronco's nickname and a texas longhorn. I ordered the ford decals from this website and they only cost me $5 each plus shipping. I think it was $18 total. The custom decal I had done by a local graphics shop. I told them what I wanted and they did it for me in about 20min for $15. My front windows include clear ford emblems I picked up at a local autoparts store and I have my lift kit manufacturer decals on my triangles on the drivers and passengers side. There are plenty of options out there and if there is a car show coming to your area soon they usually have a graphics exhibit where you can design and have them made for you. Otherwise search the internet there are websites out there that specialize in graphic decals. If you want to see how my decals look check out my album. Good luck and teach that boy to love and nurture his new best friend.

KJ

Old 10-27-2002, 03:52 PM
dassmoof
Senior User
Bronco Graphics??

For pure coolness factor in my JCWhitney catalog (Maybe on the website too) there are flame decals. The coolest one by far looks like a flame, only it starts out a bald eagles head and turns into stars and stripes. Really cool looking

Old 10-28-2002, 08:03 AM
jeremy50
Freshman User
Bronco Graphics??

From the Ford dealership you can order the 4x4 decals that come on all the F150's. The 2001's and before were just cool looking "4x4" stickers. When I bought mine they were on where they would be in on truck. Looks good. I then went and bought a Wheel cover and had someone spray a Redwings logo on it. Looks good. I've got chrome steps and chrome rims so it shows off the black good. (all black Bronco)

I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it. DAMN if my parents ever even bought me a car more less a 96 Bronco I would of done the dishes, yard work, take out the garbage.. etc.. for the rest of their lives. Good work your son will love it no matter what.

Old 10-28-2002, 11:33 AM
90EBBronco
Senior User
Bronco Graphics??

check these websites out and see if you like what they have.

http://www.gostickers.com/ford.html
http://sportscargraphics.com/decals.htm
http://www.superiorgs.com/ford/ford_decals_1.html
http://www.stickergirl.com/StickerW.html

This will give you an idea of what is out there. If you get some extra time go to google search engine and enter ford decals. You will get tons of matching results. Hope this helps.

KJ

Old 10-29-2002, 11:56 PM
tripletsports
Junior User
Bronco Graphics??

Thanks guys! I apreciate it. KJ this site had a TON! Anyone else need graphics this site has a lot of choices.

Jeremy after I give this truck to my son I am going to let him read your entry so he can apreciate it even more. He's a great son & God has blessed me so that I am able to do this. My first car was a puke green 1963 4 door straight 6 three on the tree not running Rambler which we bought for $75 (I parked it down the street from the school parking)so I am excited to do this for my son. I have 3 sons & plan on doing it for them all.

Had a custom roll bar put in this week. Taking it down to get padding made for it & a custom bikini top for when he rides around with the top off he & my other sons have shade.

Thanks again guys!

Ron

Old 10-30-2002, 12:06 AM
90EBBronco
Senior User
Bronco Graphics??

I am glad I could help. Make sure your boy takes care of that prize. Owning a bronco isn't like owning just any car. It takes a certain breed. With a little work and a lot of cash. That truck will build lasting memories for all your sons. I know how I felt when I got my first bronco and if you son is anything like me he will be very grateful for what you have done. Then again he is 16 and when I was 16 I knew it all. Oh well, enough sappy stuff, whether he lets you know it or not he will drive that truck with pride. Congrats on being a proud new owner of a Ford Bronco.... One of the only true SUV's ever built.

KJ

Old 10-30-2002, 12:43 AM
bronco cam
Senior User
Bronco Graphics??