Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Power Slider Replacement?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Austinweiser
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Power Slider Replacement?

I have a 2002 F-250 and someone broke into my truck and busted my rear power sliding window. Have any of you had to get this replaced before? All of the electronics should still work I just need a new window. Where would be the best place to get a new one installed. Thanks in advance.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:50 AM
F250_
Hotshot
Received 199 Likes on 107 Posts
Welcome to FTE. The folks here are really good to work with... some are real experts, most have thorough knowledge and tons of experience, and all are willing to help (my experience so far).

Contact your nearest Safelite auto glass dealer. There may be other auto glass dealers in your area as well. Your insurance company can also provide you with contacts, and may pick up the tab, depending on your level of coverage. You have to have a police report, though, to substantiate your claim for the isurance company's satisfaction. My personal experience with glass coverages through the insurance company have been good. The company normmally comes to your house to do the repairs, which is really convenient. Good luck!