1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Found a deal

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
54fever
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found a deal

Hey guys,
just got off the phone with a guy in bayville NJ who is selling a "56" for 2,500 bucks! i don't need or have the room for it but it sounds like a good find for someone looking. The guy said it has new fiber glass front fenders, FG inner fenders, cordobra front suspension, new louvered tailgate, bed is finished and has steel fenders, frame is painted, new under floor brake system, 9" rear all painted and a bunch of new stuff for the cab which he said is in need of repairs but he has new rocker patch panels floor panels, cab corners and who knows what else. Basiclly everthing but the motor and trans. If anyone who is close to bayville or is interested let me know and i can give you his phone # i am going friday to pick up (2) new never used front fenders from the guy . The fenders are fiber Glass, i don't plan on using them but for $100.00 bucks! for the 2 i can't go wrong. i could always sell them and buy parts for my truck.

Old 11-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Fomoko1
Received 1,412 Likes on 1,164 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, if only I was about 3,000 miles closer that is.