2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why all the titan bashing?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 11:30 PM
xfordnowtitan
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why all the titan bashing?

I've been reading all the forums and it seems you guys dis on the titan all the time. I traded in my 01 f-150 for an 05 nissan titan king cab about a year and a half ago and iam sooooo happy I did! I now have 50k miles on it without any troubles other than the simple brake fix. The overall quality and power of this truck put the f-150 to shame. Iam not here to bash your trucks because I have always been a "ford man" but I wanted to open your minds to something new and superior. I honestly believe if everyone of you would test drive a titan before you bought your next truck, 85% of you would be on the titan forums bragging about your new "japanese truck". I just want you guys to see the light as I have! By the way, your trucks look really good! Ford will ALWAYS be my backup brand.

Last edited by Beast12; 09-15-2006 at 05:07 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:34 PM
'88_F-150
Senior User
some of us perfer to support the american economy and keep ford in business

Old 09-14-2006, 11:36 PM
1979FordF-250
Senior User
You also have to know the the titan isn't a japanese truck. It was manufactured for the united states. In case you guys didn't know the largest honda plant is in southern california. Isn't that ironic. I have an always will drive american owned and built vehicles.

Last edited by Beast12; 09-15-2006 at 05:09 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:38 PM
'88_F-150
Senior User
i would still hate to see ford go down the tubes but your right the foreign cars are made in the US and and the american cars are made in mexico and canada

Old 09-14-2006, 11:56 PM
xfordnowtitan
New User
That's right 88 f-150. You are actually helping the US economy much more by buying an American built Jap truck than a mexican built "American truck". I don't know why people won't sell out there "American" company when those same companies have sold out the amercan worker long ago. My Nissan is as American as applepie! I helped employ people in nashville, Tn and Canton, Ms. by buying "foreign"

Old 09-15-2006, 12:25 AM
73mach1
Senior User
Originally Posted by xfordnowtitan
I've been reading all the forums and it seems you guys dis on the titan all the time. I traded in my 01 f-150 for an 05 nissan titan king cab about a year and a half ago and iam sooooo happy I did! I now have 50k miles on it without any troubles other than the simple brake fix. The overall quality and power of this truck put the f-150 to shame. Iam not here to bash your trucks because I have always been a "ford man" but I wanted to open your minds to something new and superior. I honestly believe if everyone of you would test drive a titan before you bought your next truck, 85% of you would be on the titan forums bragging about your new "jap truck". I just want you guys to see the light as I have! By the way, your trucks look really good! Ford will ALWAYS be my backup brand.
the car that thinks its a truck

Old 09-15-2006, 12:34 AM
xfordnowtitan
New User
Originally Posted by 73mach1
the car that thinks its a truck
Come on, you shouldn't put the ford down like that. I think it's a real truck/ Just look at it's bulky frame that does nothing but weigh it down and make it slugish. That's proof it's a truck.

Old 09-15-2006, 01:37 AM
73mach1
Senior User
riddle me this batboy where are all the old japanese trucks? i see lots of old fords gm and dodges. if i see your truck in 15yrs it will be in the shape of a beer can. you got to come to a ford site and talk to make your self feel better about that inferior thing you paid way to much for. go troll over at toyota

Last edited by Beast12; 09-15-2006 at 05:08 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:52 AM
Fosters
Fleet Mechanic
That's right 88 f-150. You are actually helping the US economy much more by buying an American built Jap truck than a mexican built "American truck". I don't know why people won't sell out there "American" company when those same companies have sold out the amercan worker long ago. My Nissan is as American as applepie! I helped employ people in nashville, Tn and Canton, Ms. by buying "foreign"
...and help destroy dearborn and detroit by sending most of the money to tokyo.

it's good you haven't had any problems in the first year and a half, that's a real accomplishment. It's also good, because if you did have problems, a ford, chevy, or dodge truck might have showed up to tow you to the dealership...

Old 09-15-2006, 02:19 AM
polarbear
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 1979FordF-250
You also have to know the the titan isn't a jap truck. It was manufactured for the united states. In case you guys didn't know the largest honda plant is in southern california. Isn't that ironic. I have an always will drive american owned and built vehicles.
Honda has plants, in order of size, in Ohio, Alabama, Canada, and Mexico. No production facilties on the West Coast.

Link

Old 09-15-2006, 02:21 AM
xfordnowtitan
New User
You guys don't have to bash. GM and ford destroyed detroit by sending all the factories
to Mexico! All while the asian companies were investing in the american worker. I don't see how you can feel better buying something that used to be made in the USA but is now a job that was outsourced south of the border, than something that the job was actually sent here from somewhere else. I SUPPORT THE AMERICAN WORKER! Keep buying those Mexican fords guys! I'll be patriotic and buy nissans. I came here to share my experence with another brand with good intentions and to open up an adult discussion but it seems to be a few ignorant people floating around here that only want to bash. Let's grow up guys. Iam not looking to argue.

Old 09-15-2006, 02:24 AM
exiled
Posting Guru
I've been reading all the forums and it seems you guys dis on the titan all the time.
dude i just went thru the 1st 5 pages of threats theres nothing bashing nissian. i have driven a titan I DID NOT LIKE IT. Is that aight with you. What is it with you guys, the whole world want to be better than ford. I mean damn where do yall come from. in case you cant read your knee deep in Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forum. Now i know its hard for you to imagion that at this very site some of us like fords. You think maybe thats why we're here? This is the 04-07 F150 section not the Titan, please take your Titan praises to where belongs. i believe that would be at the Ford vs Competition.
i guess i'm one of the ignorant ones. ford,chevy,and dodge to go to other places cause our goverment doesnt have the ball to make the other countries pay taxes, inport fees etc. then let them turn around and under sell american companies. yea now nissian cost more but they are taxed the same. so american companies had to lower their cost just to compete. you call me ignorant but you came to a biased forum to preach. In laymen's terms thats ignorant.

Last edited by exiled; 09-15-2006 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:10 AM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya, this thread has pretty much run it's course. And by the way, just to let some people know, it is JAPANESE not "jap".

Closed...

-Matt