Notices
Modular V10 (6.8l)  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V10 fuel pressure?

Old 12-31-2016, 01:36 AM
Ryan R Martin
New User
Ryan R Martin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by kenneBF250V10 View Post
The only reason I'm am concerned about fuel pressure is because the folks that designed and produces the blower kit (KB) is telling me what pressures I should be seeing. The reason I called KB in the first place is because I have a slight knocking under WOT and they seem to think that the problem is fuel delivery, volume or pressure or both. I appreciate the recommendations I've been given but none of them are from people who have actually done this on a V10 fuel rail. I don't believe that it is as easy as some may think. I'm being told it's not hard to do but no one is telling me how to do it. Believe me, I consider myself to be pretty well mechanically inclined and if there is a way to get it done I'll do it, all I need is a little guidance on where to start. What I don't need is to be told that it can be done and not be told how to do it. Sorry if I sound a little upset, this whole fuel pressure thing has just really got me pi$$ed. Crimping the return line in a sense would do the same thing as an adjustable regulator. It will restrict the flow and the amount of fuel going back to the tank which should increase the pressure, in theory anyway. The only draw back is that once the line is crimped you can't uncrimp it. What is your thoughts on this?
That one is easy install a shut off valve on the return line then you can open and close it at will

Old 12-31-2016, 07:52 AM
projectSHO89
Post Fiend
projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.
This thread was dormant for 10 years. Why did you resurrect it????

Old 12-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Krewat
Super Moderator
Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Holy old thread, Batman ...