New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

end of life..

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 09:42 PM
bigdaddyII
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Greywolf
Carl -

She's only here for a while. Don't waste a minute of it writing to me when you can put it to better use. I'm always here.

Do what you gotta do, and always know that when it gets deep - you can call on us.

~Wolfie
Also true on my end and probably the majority of the FTE familys end. TigerDan, thanks for sticking this thread.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:47 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Dan thank you for sticking this thread.

Carl, mine and my wifes thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours remember FTE is a big family and one hurts we all hurt with them, albiet not nearly as bad I am sure. Just remember all the good, and hold her every minute you can, and the prayers will keep rolling in no matter what happens or when.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:48 PM
skilife17
Elder User
My prayers are with you Carl.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Ponyracer
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mine and my families thoughts and prayers are with you.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:56 PM
WhëëlMå1
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I cannot say that I know what you are going through, but know that there are many FTE members behind you, in your time of need. My thoughts go out to you, and yours.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:58 PM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carl, I pray that you and your wife will be ok. I pray that you'll be strong and find the power to continue with the cycle of life. I know that one day you and your wife will be together in a better place, but for now, evnoy each moment you have together.

Your posts have been an inspiration to me. Each time I read one, and the emotions you and your wife are going through, I get emoitional, then shut off my computer and cuddle / hold my wife for the rest of the night, and while we've only been married since sept of 05, There's no telling when our day is coming. For that, I thank you.

I wish there wa more I could write, but wolf is right, shut FTE down for a bit and enjoy the time you have together. Go out for a good steak, go stay at a bed and breakfast. Get off the beaten path of everyday life. When my wifes grandpa was dieing of cancer (oct 05) I think he enjoyed conversations with my brother in law and me the best. We never asked him how he felt, or what his doctors said, but talked about remodeling our houses and construction projects, and advice about concrete work. (concrete was his favorite building material)

Old 04-23-2006, 10:45 PM
broncbustr
New User
my condulances

thats all i can give please be at peace my friend

Old 04-23-2006, 10:55 PM
bdjupiter
Elder User
Talk to her as much as you can for as long as you can, remember all of the times that you shared together, those are the things that you will remember. I am sorry for what you all are going through and I am praying for you, and that you and your family will stay strong. God Bless. David

Old 04-23-2006, 11:21 PM
EnviroCon
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Been reading your threads from the very beginning and always hoped I wouldn't have to read this one. I know I only know you from the board, but you feel like family nonetheless. I only wish I had some words of wisdom or a pep-talk to give you strength, but you've already proven to be a stronger man than I could be. God bless both of you my friend.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:31 AM
greystreak92
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
We know not every individual who's lives we may touch but as a community we take pause when we are made aware that a fellow enthusiast bears a greater burden than we do. I do not know you sir nor do you know me. But in this time of need the mere knowledge of your situation is enough to take a moment away from my own life and offer my sincerest support and prayers. We are human beings who share a common interest but as human beings we are very much aware that we share much more. I wish you the strength to carry through this to whatever end may lie ahead. I know not the individual to whom I write this but I know that I would hope for the same were positions reversed and so may God bless you, your wife, family and friends.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:45 AM
bigwobbely
Senior User
best wishes, i wish you and your family the best, good luck and god bless!!

Old 04-24-2006, 01:00 AM
cullenkyla
Tuned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
May God Be With You In Your Time Need

Old 04-24-2006, 03:05 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Carl, thinking of you in this time of need.
There are plenty "virtual" shoulders here to lean on if you need.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:00 AM
06supercrew
Senior User
My heart is full of sorrow and pain for what you and the family are going through. I wish there was something that could be said or done to help ease your pain. God Bless.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Streetgang
Elder User
I know that you are going through a tough time, but if I can tell you one thing......just remember this, Prayer does work......it does help. Dont ask me how I know or why......even though you dont know me....belive me.

Family and friends are such nice things to have, but you always have to remember the day will come when you have to part ways.
Sure you could avoid the stress and sorrow of loosing someone by never getting too close to anyone, but then what sort of world would that be?

Quick Reply: end of life..