Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Where are you all?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where are you all?

Haven't heard much out of any of you lately. I guess everybody is getting ready for springtime???

Hey Tim, what motor is in the brown beast? I might have a set of chrome valve covers with your name on them.

STan

Old 04-16-2006, 11:05 AM
dakota_viking
Elder User
I'm still alive...just been busy getting ready to go to Vegas on Thursday. Got a trade show that I have to set up and work.

The truck has a 460 in it (Still!!!) I wish I could find some time to get out there and get it pulled and into my garage.

Over the last 2 days, my buddy and I have been busy lettering up a 24 foot trailer. If you want to see it, click here. We've got a 28 foot trailer when I get back.

Hope everybody has a happy Easter!

Later,

Tim

Old 04-18-2006, 08:54 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Wink

Been real busy with school, working overtime and fishing!!!! The catfish are really biting on Oologah!!!

Old 04-19-2006, 07:55 AM
MikeB 88
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm still here. Had the computer catch something, and had to take it in to get fixed. I'm still in the process of reloading everything.

I have the alternator for the T-Bird out and getting rebuilt.

Oldest kid couldn't sell his Frontier, so he it back to Nissan.

2 kids headed off to RSU in the fall, so money will be extremely tight for me for the nexr few years. Oh yea, the youngest wants flying lessons, so anyone have $5,000 they are willing to donate

I Replaced the turn signal switch on my truck and now I have a bad squeal in my steering wheel on the truck. It sounds like it from the contacts rubbing on the rim. What should I lube those contacts with.

Mike

Old 04-21-2006, 04:52 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im still around, i do more reading on FTE than i do posting anymore...with gas prices like they are my trucks are just chillin in the driveway....i try to post more, there just isnt much going on in okc lately.....

Old 04-23-2006, 07:42 AM
RomerB2
Postmaster
Well for me I've been busy working on pulling my engine. I'm swapping a 4.0 OHV into it with all sorts of performance upgrades (too bad I don't have it yet.. lol) but I will most likely be driving down to Ravia, OK this week sometime (a long ways away) to get the engine, and will also be replacing my driver's front panel soon too and getting it painted (from me running into that bulldozer about a year ago).

Other than that, I'm busy doing nothing.. ohh.. that makes no sense? Well it seems like I have no time to do anything, but then again I never see that I've done anything. It's good to see everyone's still alive and kickin'.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:32 PM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
I'm still here. Working between 48-53 hours per week plus the ten hours of extra drive time. It's costing me about $15.00 a day to drive my Ranger. I don't even want to think about what the F100 would be. I'm still planning on getting my 'puter back on line. Everything else just keeps getting in the way. Most of my extra time is spent with my "LI'L MAN". He is soooooooo awesome. He has two bottom teeth now. It's hard to believe he's 6 months old. How is your gang doing, Ron?

Old 05-06-2006, 10:13 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
I was banned...But im back

But ive been busy with the truck, and my G/F

Old 05-08-2006, 02:22 AM
RomerB2
Postmaster
How long were you banned?

You really don't have to make up girlfriends anymore Anthony..

Old 05-08-2006, 07:00 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
i was banned from sometime in Febuary. to now.

I didnt make her up...and yes she puts out ;D