Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: wpnaes

December meeting

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 05:18 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile December meeting

As of right now, the plan is to hold the Dec. IL Chapter meeting at the bowling alley in Frankfort on a Saturday night. Fairmontman is going to call the bowling alley to see if there are any open Saturday nights available next month, and then he will post that info on a thread. If the bowling alley is not available, maybe we can have the meeting at a restaurant in the Frankfort/Tinley Park area.

JohnT- IL Chapter leader

Old 11-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meeting

Great ideas there guys! A nice variety of choices and locations. I need to clear things ahead of time and make a meeting and see the new faces.

I sent ANOTHER message to the site AGAIN to have John's screen name added to the Chapter Forum.

Fastronald

Old 11-11-2005, 07:43 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Smile

Well, it looks like the Frankfort bowling alley isn't going to be available for our meeting next month. How about if we meet at the Patio restaurant in Orland Park? I was thinking either the first or second Saturday in Dec, whatever is best for everyone who plans on attending. I think the Patio is located right off RT 45(La Grange RD) in Orland.

JohnT-IL Chapter leader

Old 11-11-2005, 07:49 PM
fairmontman
Junior User
Patio is ok with me,it is on 159th street about a mile west of harlem ave.The first Saturday will be ok for me.

Old 11-11-2005, 08:21 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Smile

Fairmontman,
Thanks for the correction on the directions to the Patio in Orland. The first Saturday sounds good to me. How about having the meeting Saturday, Dec.3 at 7:00 PM at the Patio?

JohnT- IL Chapter leader

Old 11-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Edberg
Freshman User
I would love to make it to one of the meetings but its always 2 hours away I dont think i will be making to any of the meetings the way gas prices are and also I hate driving that far. Sorry guys and Good Luck.

Edberg

Old 11-13-2005, 06:09 PM
fairmontman
Junior User
December 3rd at 7:00pm sounds good to me.

Old 11-13-2005, 11:35 PM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Edberg
I would love to make it to one of the meetings but its always 2 hours away I dont think i will be making to any of the meetings the way gas prices are and also I hate driving that far. Sorry guys and Good Luck.

Edberg
come on, I made it from Lisle to Kanakee last weekend, it was long drive
we need to see some new faces that get on the board but never make the monthly meetings
just encouraging more friendly faces at our meetings, seeing the same 6 faces all the time is fun but nothing new happens

Old 11-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Dave S
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Edberg

Edberg
Edberg, I understand how you feel. I'm almost in St. Louis, so I seem to not fit in the Missouri clubs, and the Illinois guys are always in the Chicago area. We almost need a down-state club. (kinda like our state gov't... Chicago rules the roost, and down-state gets neglected!)

Old 11-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Fastronald
Elder User
Chapter Meetings

Hi DaveS and welcome. We had a member who was trying to establish a Southern Illinois Region of the Illinois Chapter.

It did not seem to go well.

We did plan meetings in central and southern Illinois.

The responce was not encouraging, though the Chapter could still try to meet everyone's needs.

Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Fastronald

Old 11-27-2005, 08:40 PM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
I will def be there!!!!

Old 11-28-2005, 01:38 AM
QFD90
Senior User
Well Toyota Hauler just made me aware of the meetings, and like Dave S and Edburg, I am quite a ways from the Chicago area. Takes me about 5 hours just to get in the neighborhood of Chicago. So I don't think I will be able to make it either. I will start keeping my eye on this part of the forum though. Thanks Toyota Hauler.

Old 11-29-2005, 03:22 AM
Distinctive Dave
Senior User
I also was just notified about the meeting, Im pretty close, about the same distance as toyota hauler, depending on work, i might have to swing by.

Old 11-30-2005, 06:16 AM
kawika
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I will not be able to attent this months meeting. I have my Siberian Husky Club Christmas dinner to go to. I'll be seeing you all next year. hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dave

Old 12-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Distinctive Dave
Senior User
Well guys, as much as Id like to come and meet you guys, it looks like Ill be working as they are calling for snow, but I will try and make it is i can, if not, ill pay attention for next months meeting. Take Care.

Quick Reply: December meeting