Sponsored by:

Designing new interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 07:49 PM
Fordbyford
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Designing new interior

I'm having some money coming to me very soon and am a handy man of sorts but anyway I was thinking of redoing my interior Now I like the center console I have but i think its time to upgrade it I was thinking of building a new one It would start from The original place its at and bring it to a connection to the bottom of the dashboardand also just redoing all the interior panels as in painting I'm going to be getting a new black carpet and painting all the intrior panels Ford small block blue and ripping down the over head carpeting (forgot what it was called) down So pretty much I want all fabrics black and all plastic blue and suggestions???

Old 10-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Grogtronics
Senior User
Search your junkyards for the parts that can be bought and start fabing everything else you cant buy. Fiberglass is a good choice for free forming some wild looking consols and then wrap it with some fabric or vinly whatever suits your fancy
Good Luck

Old 10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
96eddie5.8
Senior User
ive always wanted a cooler in the center console!!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:24 AM
esoteric781
New User
Let me know how that center console thing goes, I'm very interested in doing up a new center console myself sometime. I'm putting in sirius satellite and hooking up my iPod and everything, so some nice little notches for both of those would make things look nice and neat. Good luck!!!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:41 AM
broncobillybob
Posting Guru
Someone posted their interior upgrades waaaaaaaaaaaaay back so you might go there for inspiration. I'm talking about the console thread I think.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Fordbyford
Senior User
actually using this other forum just about Broncos and this guy is send me templates for his centerconsole he has it's real nice looking here alink through the whle building of the console is came out sharp looking http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/sup...=18204#contentI'm