Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

OKC Meet???

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OKC Meet???

I just wanted to let you OKC guys know that I will be coming to town on the 20 and 21st---

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in meeting at Toby Keith's Grill on Thursday the 20th?

I'm up for anything, or anywhere, but I thought it would be nice to try that place sometime.

Let me know y'all!

STan

Old 10-10-2005, 09:49 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have been wanting to go to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill but I have heard it's expensive. I don't think I could afford to go, but I never know.

hotrod48

Old 10-11-2005, 06:54 AM
ranger240
Elder User
Originally Posted by Traxxis
I was wondering if you guys would be interested in meeting at Toby Keith's Grill on Thursday the 20th?
you better bring your life savings, that place is SUPER pricey!!! I mean on the verge of being elite class only kind of prices.

I may suggest, if you want a steak, go to texas roadhouse or santa fe, but if you are coming down and are dead set on going to Toby Keith's then YOU can go there and eat, and we can have a GTG at a later time that day, or something, god knows I'm not rich enough to handle that price tag, I have mods to do!! haha

as far as getting together, my plans are going to revolve around my wife for a little while and she's not in the frame of mind to be around my hobbies right now (referr to my bad news thread), so I'll be on a day to day basis for a while.

when you get in town, Stan gimme a call, I'm sure I'll be able to get away for a bit, and say hello, and have a coke, or something. just remember I don't know my work schedule for that day, and I may be working late, as that is my "friday" and we don't usually get out before 5 PM.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Oh, well---my bad guys, I didn't know the place was so expensive. Perhaps we can do one of the others (or even that Coit's you guys are always talking about would be find with me).

Ken, I would really like to get together with you while I'm down there this time--though I FULLY understand if this is not possible. I'm good for any time, day or night--if you wanted, I might could even meet you for some breakfast before you go to work (if you get off too late on Thursday evening to feel up to something).

Anyways, y'all let me know when (although Thursday is by far the best time for me) where, and I'll make sure to be there.

STan

Old 10-11-2005, 11:26 AM
mjwhip2
Elder User
I had dinner there the other night. Could be pretty expensive, but I just had a burger and a Guiness. Under $15. Steaks on the other hand are $20+.
Post up if you're going, maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys.