Notices

Chrome handles- inside?

Old 07-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Maalox
Freshman User
Maalox is starting off with a positive reputation.
Chrome handles- inside?

I've got an STX and will be putting the Lariat chrome vent diffusers inside, and I'm wondering if the Putco chrome handle covers for the outside handles will fit on the inside handles to finish the look? I just thought about this sitting here, and haven't looked at them yet, but I think they are the same shape?

Old 07-13-2005, 12:33 AM
HankMurphy
Senior User
HankMurphy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I recently did the Putco thing. I think the inside handles are shorter than the outside ones. I think there are a couple of sources for billet inside handles, never paid much attention.

However, the Lincoln LT looks like it has chrome interior handles:

http://www.lincoln.com/media/vehicle...int_main_7.jpg

So that would be my first suggestion. If they work, please post the results for the rest of us.

Hank Murphy
2005 XL Work Truck

Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Maalox
Freshman User
Maalox is starting off with a positive reputation.
Inside handles

The XLT's and lariat's have inside chrome handles, I was looking for something to stick on so I didn't have to disassemble the door panels. I'll think about what I'm going to do.

Any results will be posted here!

Thanx!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.