Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

My Absence

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Absence

I apologize for my absence and lack of participation over the last few months. I have been real busy with work. Things slacked off a bit this past month and I have been playing catch up.
Early in May, I ordered several items for my truck and have now started working on her again. As of this afternoon, I have installed the wiring harness, brake lines, rack and pinion and mastercylinder. I have been plagued with bad alternators for the last three days and finally have one that charges.
I'm just waiting for the dash panel to arrive so I can install the guages and finish the wiring. After that, it's all sheetmetal and paint!
No pictures yet either, my digital camera is on the fritz and I can't find a camera I like yet.

Either way, I am going to try and have the truck at central park in college station this weekend. Bluebonnet Streetrodders of Bryan ar going to have a show this weekend and I want to try and at least enter mine in the unfinished/work in progress catagory.
I'll be wearing my FTE shirt and sitting by my primered truck and minichopper!

Old 06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
brokebronco
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's cool Kenny. We missed you, it has been pretty dead on this chapter forum. I did the suspension upgrade I told you about last summer. It sits pretty high now on the new leaf spring front and the dana 50.

Chris