General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

How do you like your pizza?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Mudder
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you like your pizza?

Hey all,just wondering how do you like your pizza? i like mine thin crust,just cheese or pepperoni,theres a pizza place just donw the road from me called rays,they have the thinnest thin crust around mm mm good!

Old 01-02-2005, 02:52 PM
stu37d
Government Teat-sucker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Last week we ordered that deal from Pizza Hut... You know, the one where you buy the medium at the regular price and get up to 5 more mediums for $5 bucks each? well, we ordered 3 pizzas, it took them an hour to get them to the house, but when I answered the door the guy tells me that they ran out of mediums and so they sent us large. So we had pizza for the next couple of days. That's how I like my pizza... FREE! (almost)

Old 01-02-2005, 03:43 PM
furball69
Postmaster
I like pizza the way it was meant to be; no thin crust, no cheese in the crust, and I make it myself.

Old 01-02-2005, 03:51 PM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I like a combo, but with no onions or bell peppers. Thick or medium crust, preferably not thin crust. Another favorite is: Garlic Ranch sauce, Mozzerella cheese, roasted chicken, mushrooms, olives, lots of garlic, and artichoke hearts. -TD

Old 01-02-2005, 03:58 PM
78Explorer
Posting Guru
Meat Lovers - sausage, pepperoni, bacon, ham...thick crust, extra cheese...I like Godfathers, but Papa John's is my second choice. I also like "Hawaiian" - canadian bacon and pineapple!!!

Scott

Old 01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
triton_2002
Postmaster
Thin crust is not pizza, that's a cracker with stuff on it. Its gotta be deep dish pan pizza with everything (except anchovies!). Those bannana peppers from Papa Johns are pretty good with pizza. There's a small pizza place near work that has great pizza pie, stromboli, and slices. We usually order from there on Fridays (TGIF!).

Old 01-02-2005, 04:17 PM
oldhalftons
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
no pineapple, thats about it.

Old 01-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Bullet-Nose
Junior User
Traditional! Mahrgerita-fresh sauce, fresh buffalo mozzarella (sliced, not shredded), basil, olive oil. Baked in wood fired oven of course.

Most of the junk here in the USA doesn't even resemble real pizza!

Old 01-02-2005, 05:19 PM
V X
Senior User
extra sauce well done

Old 01-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Phinxter
Posting Guru
NY pizza where they are like 30", the slices have to be folded in half and the grease runs out the crease. Pepporoni or sliced meatballs

Old 01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
C M Budke
Senior User
Well my favorite is black olives & sausage. I also like the hawaiian pizza. Heck, I'll eat almost anything on a pizza. As long as it's not an anchovies!

Chris

Old 01-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Birdhunter1
Cargo Master
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Deep pan thick crust, load it with meat (no dead raw fish though), add some mushrooms and have a bottle of tabasco sauce nearby. A pitcher of beer goes well with it too.

Old 01-03-2005, 02:00 AM
grease monkey
Elder User
I will eat a pizza any way it comes to the table as long there are no sardines im good to go. I like authentic Italian pizza the most.

Old 01-03-2005, 05:39 AM
MrOldV8
Elder User
Thick or thin, the key is the sauce & it's hard to find a pizza in Cincinnati with good tangy sauce. Growing up in Chicago it was no trouble finding good pizza, but here they're all bland. There's a pizza place near my house that's so bad I'd honestly rather eat the box. I don't know how he stays in business. I like mine with just Italian sausage...and I don't mean the type that look like rabbit droppings. Except for Chicago, NewYork and San Francisco, I don't think any other part of the country knows how to make a pizza right. Pineapple? Hamburger? Chicken? Pa-lease.

MR

Last edited by MrOldV8; 01-03-2005 at 05:43 AM.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Phinxter
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by MrOldV8
Thick or thin, the key is the sauce & it's hard to find a pizza in Cincinnati with good tangy sauce. Growing up in Chicago it was no trouble finding good pizza, but here they're all bland. There's a pizza place near my house that's so bad I'd honestly rather eat the box. I don't know how he stays in business. I like mine with just Italian sausage...and I don't mean the type that look like rabbit droppings. Except for Chicago, NewYork and San Francisco, I don't think any other part of the country knows how to make a pizza right. Pineapple? Hamburger? Chicken? Pa-lease.

MR
My wife is from Staten Island and I know what you mean about how bad the pizza is here, along with the chinese food. We got a better pizza in Scotland, or maybe it tasted better cause we were loaded that night. The enlisted club at RAF Mildenhall UK has a pizza joint called NY Pizza, and they throw them on wire racks and cruise thru the oven on a conveyor.....are you kidding me?

Quick Reply: How do you like your pizza?