S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Ready to buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 05:08 AM
New2Fordz
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Ready to buy!!!

O.k., so I've been trying to decide between a Chevy crewcab or a Ford crewcab. Your site has made it a no-brainer and I have decided on the Ford. I live in Long Beach. I don't need all the bells and whistles, just power windows and locks. I will be changing the weels and tires (not sure how yet) and lifting it (again, no plan as of yet). Also, I will be adding a very nice sound system, this I have knowledge about. I've never owned a full size truck, so I'm ignorant when it comes to lifts and suspension lifts and body lifts and so on... First, does anybody know a dealer that will sell around invoice? Second, any information on raising the truck and tires would be helpful. I don't want a monster truck, just a nice looking lift with tires and wheels that go nicely with it. As for sound, unless you have a better idea, I'm going with two 10inch JL Audio subs and MB Quart seperates or whatever will fit. I have a punch amp that will more than handle all this, but I'm thinking of adding another amp for the subs. As far as the face-plate....I'm not sure. If you have better ideas that work nice in your supercrew, let me know. Any help on all of the above would be VERY helpful. Also, most important, how about a good shop in the Long Beach area or beyond that does good work? Please send any help you can!

P.S.--Nice trucks on this site!

Old 12-08-2004, 08:40 PM
bajaron
Senior User
Thumbs up

Hi new2Fordz
Bobby Williams who is Director of Fleet sales at Sunrise Ford
16005 Valley Blvd Fontana, Ca 92335
(909) 822-4401 Ext. 2167 (909) 538-2507 Cell Phone
will sell you a truck at invoice or better.
He knows trucks and is very helpfull
so give him a call & let him know bajaron is still here.
He does gave pretty good deals.
He only works mon - fri
Ron w

Old 12-23-2004, 04:47 AM
New2Fordz
New User
Thanks for the info. I called Bobby and he never got back to me. However, I did well buying a new 2004 supercrew for under $27,000 out the door. I've never liked Fords before, but I am VERY happy with the quality and performance of this truck!