General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Women Preference?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 03:35 PM
SOCOM
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Women Preference?

Just bored to hell so wanted to see what other guys liked in their women.

Now I like just about every woman until they give me a reason not to like them. I have my rules, but they're pretty simple.
1.) Not married (engaged is not married, therefore fair game )
1.) Not older than twice my age (Which currently makes the ceiling 38)
1.) No kids

Now, moving on.
My preference for women as friends is almost completely open.
However, when looking for a girlfriend/partner (whichever you prefer to call it) I eliminate using the three rules above, then everyone left is a candidate.
(Don't you dare call me picky )

But I really tend to fall for exotic women and "bad" girls.

When I say exotic I mean from another country (and not just Mexico). Any girl with an accent really turns me on. Italian girls, met a russian girl once who could have owned me if she wanted to. Even had the hots for a Romanian lady who was my substitute teacher a couple times. She broke a few of my rules, but her accent was whispering in my ear "Rules are made for breaking."

When I say bad girls I can't really explain it, so therefore I will give you a link to a site with pictures of the woman I am currently drooling over :

http://www.csteel.net/images/blog/la...l/cristina.htm

She's also Italian, so she qualifies as a serious threat to my...singledom...among other things (In my dreams )

So what kind of women do you guys like?

Greg
(PS, Sorry for the long post)

Old 11-17-2004, 04:07 PM
TWolf
Elder User
Alive and rich

Old 11-17-2004, 04:14 PM
FLgargoyle
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I really prefer kinda quiet, mousy women, especially that wear glasses. I have no idea why. When I was dating, many years ago, I had similar rules, but you can add: no women that outweigh me.

Old 11-17-2004, 04:21 PM
andym
Post Fiend
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
I'm a sucker for short, petite brunettes that like to laugh. Anything else is pretty negotiable.

I did meet this woman a few years ago, who fit that description to a T. She could have owned me too, but I didn't want to get involved in the train wreck that was her life, including her three kids and husband, none of whom she seemed to care much for. I had to tell her thanks but no thanks.

Old 11-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I like women pretty darned well, thank you! At my age, they all start looking really nice. ( Well..not all...but, I digress.)

If I ever find myself unmarried...I sure won't hurry back into marriage...I think I'll take a vacation from women until I'm ready to get back on the market. Then....they all be fair game...cept the married ones.

Old 11-17-2004, 06:26 PM
SOCOM
Senior User
Originally Posted by FLgargoyle
When I was dating, many years ago, I had similar rules, but you can add: no women that outweigh me.
Well that rule I agree with, except that at a scale-tipping 115 lbs that can put out a lot of girls.

Therefore as one of my guidelines: 160 lbs max. unless the girl is really tall, and then she can probably get away with it. I like my women filled out, but not filled like a jelly doughnut.

Greg

Old 11-17-2004, 06:52 PM
SirHailstone
Elder User
I'm not too hung up on looks, or body type.

My criteria:
1. Same race as I - white - though I might consider dating a Native American or Japanese but definitely black, Arab, or [habby dobby] Indian is out of the question. I'm not a bigot, but just don't find blacks attractive. Arabs I've never gotten along with esp. with the "Arabian attitude" and yes, I'll admit Sept. 11th does make me think "bomb tosser" every time I see an Arab, or I read about another Arab homicide bomber killing Jews in Israel "In the name of Allah [God]" ....
This is too close to religion and politics so I will stop there.

BACK TO TOPIC

2. Non-smoker
3. Non-recreational drug user
4. Head to toe tats is a turnoff. A few tastefully placed ones is OK so long as they are covered with daily clothing.

My ex-wife when I met her was a big girl. When we were still married she got up to about 368# .. and she's about 5'7". She's down to somewhere in the 190's I think, though I haven't spoken to her for a few months now. I go for what's between the ears and not what she looks like.

My ladyfriend though is 4'6" and weighs about 130 or so, or when I pick her up it feels about that. She (for those who don't know) is in a wheelchair. It's interesting being around someone who's in a chair and how she goes thru life. Things that we take for granted take a bit of work for her.

I don't go after the "beauty queens" - most of those I've ever known are high maintenance chick$ looking for generou$ guys. My brother just ended it with a chick like that and she took him for $2500 in jewelry he bought for her. I didn't spend $250 even for an engagement ring and wedding ring for my now ex-wife!!!

Last edited by SirHailstone; 11-17-2004 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 11-17-2004, 07:12 PM
scottie2hottie
Postmaster
Like this:
*Don't smoke or do drugs
*Same race as myself (American-American)
*Gotsta be adventurous and have a sense of humor
*Shows an interest for cars/trucks, but doesn't know more than me(Just wouldn't be right LOL)
*Doesn't mind me being a redneck(My last girl didn't like this and tried to "reform" me-that flew like a cinder block!)
*Also, I have preferences towards shorter gals(<5'4" ish), darker hair, and big blue eyes stop me in my tracks
Few other little things, but that's the mainest part
Scott

Old 11-17-2004, 07:27 PM
'961506
Elder User
I have plenty o' time, but.
1. no illegal drugs/smoking
2. Not to many tatoos (3 or so not that big either)
3. Blondes or brunettes or any combination of.
4. I would lean towards a girl with a decent size brain(there are less and less of thme these days)
5. NON-****
6. Has a nice sense of humor
7. Portrays some interest in at least 2 many thinks (sports, cars, etc.)
8. Not bigger than me(either up or out)
9. Rich, but thats optional...

I know I'm picky, but I have found one that meets at least 6 or 7 of the criteria, so i'll give it a shot.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:02 PM
trike1946
Logistics Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Since I turned 58, I have lowered my standards a bit. Younger or older than me, and breathing. That about does it. Having all their body parts is a help, but not a requirement. I prefer one that does not need a fork lift to get into the house, but also not a requirement. Not being able to talk would be a real plus.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:06 PM
mwtmwt
Senior User
1. 5' 4"
2. 115 lbs
3. Red headed
4. deaf
5 mute
6. orphan

Mike

Old 11-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Harmening
Senior User
I'd go for one that I could call my friend. Big, small, tall, short, puerto rican, black, white, chinese.....whatever.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
RoyalFord
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
This is very easy!

Well, at 18 it is...

Girl I want to mess around with:
1) No smoking/drugs
2) Doesn't stink

Girl I want to settle down with:
1) No smoking/drugs
2) Preferably blonde but brunette and red heads are ok
3) Good shape
2) Gets along with her parents
3) Knows what she wants to study in school
4) Knows what she wants to do in life (Work, Entrepreneur, etc.)
5) And has a brain (One that can at least tell diameter from circumference)

Old 11-17-2004, 10:02 PM
furball69
Postmaster
The ladies that catch my eye are short, petite, dark hair and english accent; I actually met her but she was a doctor treating me for something. Couldn't get up the courage to ask her out... no ring either..

Although my preference is for women under 120lb some heavier women can 'wear it well' and are still pleasing to the eyes.

- must have a good work ethic; I would seriously resent supporting someone while they watch Oprah (unless they're watching the kids, but that's what caycares/babysitters are for) - even if she's a waitress... still gotta work.

- powerboat owner is a plus

- Should like camping/roughing it occasionally.

- smoking is ok, light pot use is ok I guess, although I don't do it.

- not picky about race; I've dated Asian girls and women of color.

- A sense of adventure

- doesn't mind my cooking.

I think I've been inspired to go out to this mod bar I like. mod bar = place where people with body mods (tats and piercings) hang out.

Later.

Old 11-17-2004, 10:04 PM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A heartbeat and their own set of teeth is always good...

Quick Reply: Women Preference?