1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

white face guages

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 10:15 PM
ry2krazy
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
white face guages

Anyone interested in some white guages. they look pretty cool. make night time driving much better... no more dim dash lights. add some led bulbs and youll have the bad boys... EBAY item # 7934825104

Old 11-16-2004, 03:20 PM
fixnmyf150
Junior User
Looks real nice.
Are all the guages original [and really in working condition from one Ford-trucks member to the other] and were is the tackometer or is that the piece for a tack.

This looks like it would be great to have in my truck why are you getting rid of it?

Old 11-17-2004, 08:58 PM
ry2krazy
New User
as far as i know all the gauges work, how accurate they are is another story, considering they're 20 years old. the speedo is accurate, and the gas gauge seems to be pretty damn close. the oil pressure gauge moves and the temp gauge moves. I had an idea one day that white faced guages might be kinda cool. so i bought these and painted em. and surprisingly they turned out pretty cool. i was amazed at how much brighter they are at night time, especially when i removed the little blue caps over the bulbs. unfortunatly this cluster is a non tach cluster. A tach wouldnt be too hard to come up with, it would have to be hard wired, but thats no big deal.