Notices

Serious Problems Need Help ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Alaska97F-150XLT
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Serious Problems Need Help ASAP!

Whats going on? Not much here just got some Q's for you guys I own 97-150 XLT I recently have ran into problems w/ my turn signals and or maybe causing the problem(s) is my new 1 piece projector headlights?first problem is my turn signal will light up in my instrument panel and on the projector but thats about all its fails to blink when Im turning left or right aswell as when I turn on my emergency flashers? In addition to not blinking it makes a buzzing noise? I tried replacing the fuses and relay but the problem is still on going?2nd problem is my projectors have a wire harness and I have no clue how to or what to hook those wires up to *Idot seller didn't not include instructions anyways the wires are seperated into groups I ran them on for about a week with out hooking the wires up to anything but the 5 led lights arn't working and also the rings around the high and low beam inserts don't light up?so maybe one of ya'll know how to get those working?Well here are some pics that might be of help to answering my Q'. E if you own a f-150 (97' or 98') thats been upgraded w/ Aftermarket Parts & Accessories send me some pics plz im always open for new ideas alright that about wraps it up take it easy everyone late-

*wires are located on bottem right side of the projectors on front side directly lined up with the wires are the 5 led lights. My guess is the wires light up the Rings around the High & Low beam aswell as light up the 5 led lights?

1)Back View Wire harness (Left Projector)

( white&red-----------------------red&black------------------------------red&white )

2)Back View (Left Projector)

---------------------------------------------------------------- ^ Wire Harness ^ ----------------------------------------------------

3)Front View (Left Projector Upside Down)

---------High Beam Socket Low Beam Socket Corner Socket-------

-----------------------------5 LED Lights-------------------------

Last edited by Alaska97F-150XLT; 10-24-2004 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:23 AM
A_Fire_InsideR1
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that looks sweet, are those lights at the bottom of the assembly??

you say you tried replacing the flasher relay? if you didnt already i'd suggest replacing it with a Variable Load (12v) electronic relay. are those LED turn signals? if so they may not be drawing enough power, you'll need to wire in some resistors