casper electronics throttle enhancers - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Computer Chips & Tuners  

casper electronics throttle enhancers

Old 08-17-2004, 12:59 AM
muscletruck7379
Postmaster
muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.muscletruck7379 has a good reputation on FTE.
casper electronics throttle enhancers

flipping through the summit i found a part that goes between the tps and connector and is supposed to add fuel and advance timing when the throttle is open %70 or more to cure hesitation. i became a interested cause' the ranger that im looking at has hesitation when you open it up. has anyone used one of these? and are they worth the 90 bucks?

Old 08-17-2004, 03:25 PM
openclasspro
Senior User
openclasspro is starting off with a positive reputation.
just adjust your tps voltage

Old 08-17-2004, 11:48 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Has this hesitation always been there or is it something that has developed over time? What Summit is selling is basically a gimmick resister. It just bumps up the throttle reading, the same effect can be made by pushing the pedal further down.

Old 08-18-2004, 04:00 PM
openclasspro
Senior User
openclasspro is starting off with a positive reputation.
do the same as on dodge ram throttle bodies- drill out brass inserts so you have adjustment with key on not running- adjust to roughly 1.0 volts- - i look up spec for best response- this is not the same as pushing down a little more on the gas pedal!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.