Computer Chips & Tuners  

Predator for 6.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 11:16 AM
rocknut
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Predator for 6.0

I've read through alot of the posts on the predator and updates to the predator with regards to erasing hard codes and any codes that the dealer might see when you reflash to the stock mode. So does the new predator available now have all these Cools built into them or do you still have to update them through the Diablo web site.

Old 08-04-2004, 12:23 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
All Predators are updated to the latest code Diablo makes known to us at the time of shipment. Its been able to clear all the codes since February.

Old 08-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Whonoswho
Freshman User
Originally Posted by webmaster
All Predators are updated to the latest code Diablo makes known to us at the time of shipment. Its been able to clear all the codes since February.
Ken do you work for Diablo or Motorhaven I just bought a Diablo from Motorhaven and it came withy 34C got it only a week ago yesturday it is not the current version, I was under impression that Motorhaven would update before shipping? Also why will it not see codes like P0262, P0027 P0059 and P0058?

Tim

Old 08-14-2004, 12:34 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
I work for (and am a part owner) Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. One of FTE's operations is MotorHaven.com. We ship a lot of these units, and try to update them all but with the volume of units moved its possible for one to slip through the cracks. But that means that Diablo isn't putting the latest update on them before sending them out. Update to the latest via their web site and you should have no problems with codes.

Old 08-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Whonoswho
Freshman User
Originally Posted by webmaster
I work for (and am a part owner) Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. One of FTE's operations is MotorHaven.com. We ship a lot of these units, and try to update them all but with the volume of units moved its possible for one to slip through the cracks. But that means that Diablo isn't putting the latest update on them before sending them out. Update to the latest via their web site and you should have no problems with codes.
Is there a problem with the 34C? reading codes?

Tim

Old 08-31-2004, 11:05 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
No problem with 34C reading codes. 28 corrected the code reading problem.