Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

FTE Chapters and Others are taking Notice!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 06:59 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking FTE Chapters and Others are taking Notice!

I have recieved emails and seen some post from persons from FTE not in Kansas Chapter.. I think we are making a great impression here... Keep up the great work guys. Oh on another note: I'd like to see some ladies in the Chapter so lets keep that in mind. Trucks are awesome to look at but women are eye candy LOL

Old 04-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
You guys have made a impression and in fact set a standard. Now the challenge is for other chapters to emulate the success of this chapter. Good luck to all contenders!

Women are more than just eye candy. You might want to check out the whole package instead of just the wrapper. Trust me..

Old 04-28-2004, 08:35 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Exclamation

Dan trust me i know, I have a Girl friend so, all I can do is look heheheheh

Old 04-28-2004, 09:30 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Originally Posted by Ultramagdan
You guys have made a impression and in fact set a standard. Now the challenge is for other chapters to emulate the success of this chapter. Good luck to all contenders!

Women are more than just eye candy. You might want to check out the whole package instead of just the wrapper. Trust me..
Very well put Dan. I have recieved many emails from other chapters and have noticed some of there post. We have set high standards for ourselves to live up to . I believe that the Kansas Chapter can continue to pave the way and to set an example for others . If I didn't believe in this chapter and what I know it can do than not only would I not be here but I would not have wanted the position of Chapter leader. I have never been around a better group of people nor a closer knit group then we have in Kansas . There is a great challenge ahead of us and we will be tested by others but there are no doubts this chapter will thrive . It's all of us that make it so and with all of us we will keep it so. Keep up the good work Kansas for there are bigger and better things to come. And will remain so with Kansas breaking new ground and leading the way.

Old 04-29-2004, 06:43 AM
wombodtranger
Elder User
we need to some striper's or hooter girls

Old 04-29-2004, 11:37 AM
mikebon08
Posting Guru

Dunno about the girls....my wife lets me read FTE whenever I want right now, but I bet that would change if she saw Hooters girls show up here....

Old 04-29-2004, 02:47 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
I passed out my first FTE card to a women in a 2004 F-150. She seemed excited, she is from the Whicita area. Well see if she shows up.. Also was at Shawnee Mission Ford today and passed out a 12 or so cards. One might show at Winsteads Saturday...Keep on truckin Kansas....

Old 04-30-2004, 03:03 AM
Lifted94XLT
Elder User
Originally Posted by fordborn
Very well put Dan. I have recieved many emails from other chapters and have noticed some of there post. We have set high standards for ourselves to live up to . I believe that the Kansas Chapter can continue to pave the way and to set an example for others . If I didn't believe in this chapter and what I know it can do than not only would I not be here but I would not have wanted the position of Chapter leader. I have never been around a better group of people nor a closer knit group then we have in Kansas . There is a great challenge ahead of us and we will be tested by others but there are no doubts this chapter will thrive . It's all of us that make it so and with all of us we will keep it so. Keep up the good work Kansas for there are bigger and better things to come. And will remain so with Kansas breaking new ground and leading the way.
ROLLIE PRESIDENT IN 2005!!!!

Old 04-30-2004, 08:14 AM
stlthf1
Posting Guru
I think the fact that we've all become friends and really care about each other is what makes us so strong. Anytime someone needs help there are several people that are there willing to do what they can. That makes us friends rather than just a chapter full of guys with trucks.

So I think the goal for other chapters should be just to get to know the members. The G2G's help created friendships.

Jon

Old 04-30-2004, 08:56 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Very well put Jon, That is what I notice the most about our chapter. We have and are developing friendships that will remain and supercede any boundaries. Thanks to FTE we have a place and a chance to expand those friendships to an ever enlarging group as well as keep in touch with each other from around the state and states in a central location and comfortable environment. As Jon so well put we are not a "chapter of guys with trucks" we are friends who happen to share a love of trucks and enjoy having a nice place to keep up with each other as well as create new frienships. I think that this is what stands out and is the biggest impression the Kansas Chapter makes.

Old 04-30-2004, 11:44 AM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Amen Kansas Bros, I Was Thinking The Same Thing When I Was Talking To A Ford Owner Yesterday About Fte. The Trucks Is What Gets Us Together But It's The People That Keep Us There... Wow Seems We All On The Same Page!

Old 04-30-2004, 06:22 PM
ChiefsFan
Posting Guru
I also agreee with that. I was talking to a guy at work about the site and he mentioned that he wouldnt fit in since his truck is stock and how so many of them that I mentioned werent. I told him it isnt how well your truck looks or how many mods you do it is about the friends you make.

Old 04-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Lifted94XLT
Elder User
You shoulda told him, that there's a stock explorer, that is vertically challenged is on the site, and everybody welcomes and accepts him. haha
--Ryan

Old 04-30-2004, 08:12 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

could have let him know about "TrimmellFord's" phone pole mod. LOL

Old 04-30-2004, 09:03 PM
wombodtranger
Elder User
look at me i'm just little redneck, i drive little ranger with *****, i have stock ranger, maybe sound like fart can or that just mating call, i like my truck i like showing it

Quick Reply: FTE Chapters and Others are taking Notice!