Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Why Bash?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Ranch_Hand
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Bash?

Seriously i dont get it why some Ford Dudes bash or mock some other brands like Chevy and Dodge im not saying this to start something or to start off a war here every brand has something that attracts whoever wants to buy it. I drive a Ford because my last name ends with Ford but doesnt mean im gonna bash another truck cause i think mines better i see alot of chevy trucks with a calvin ****ing on Ford but that dont tick me off, it just goes to show every owner still has that immaturity in them but i dont mind i just go on with my bussiness, well i thought i put in my 2 cents here.

Old 04-22-2004, 08:13 PM
kenro
Junior User
Hey' thats great!Here's my 3 cents!This is a FORD site,thats what we like to do on a FORD site,since we all drive a FORD trucks,on this FORD site.See what I mean Mr.FORD

Old 04-22-2004, 08:25 PM
MJD
Elder User
I agree that brand bashing is not very intelligent, and some people get carried away with it. On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with some debate as to which brand has the advantages and disadvantages.

Old 04-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Ranch Hand - first off, welcome to FTE. Next, Brand bashing is not allowed here but unforunately us moderators can't be here 24/7 and therefore can not catch all of the bashings. We urge users to use the "Report Bad Post" thing to direct us to such posts.

This is a Ford vs. Competition forum and we try to keep it just that.

Although this is a good subject, it does not conform to the directive we're looking for so it is now locked.