Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Buisness Cards Any News?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 09:35 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Buisness Cards Any News?

We have the T-Shirts, The Banner, Now the Window Sticker & Buisness Cards need to be brought back to the top.

Has FTE given us a go ahead. I mean ill take the approved logo to a printer and have my own made up. After that is how I was foundÉ Brian handed me a card at SMP. I have seen many Trucks this season already. So can smome one tell me the statis on these two items!!!

Old 04-09-2004, 09:38 PM
97Centurion
Rub my Belly
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeeze I hope they said we could cuase I've been making some on my computer along with some Fiftys!

Old 04-09-2004, 10:57 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

I have been making my own useing the approved logo that was sent to us. The way I read it if we used the approved logo's we were alright.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:01 PM
ChiefsFan
Posting Guru
That is how I also understood it. Maybe a few of us that are local to each other could go in on a big box of them or something.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:05 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Post Could you email a copy of the card you made?

Originally Posted by fordborn
I have been making my own useing the approved logo that was sent to us. The way I read it if we used the approved logo's we were alright.
Could you email a copy of the card you made? I am going to have a box of 500 or so made and pass out to members at cost...

Old 04-09-2004, 11:08 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Arrow

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan
That is how I also understood it. Maybe a few of us that are local to each other could go in on a big box of them or something.
Steve lets get brian and justkufan and myself get a box of 500 made up I asked Fordborn to send me a copy of his to give us a structure to start from. You and i can get together and come up with something goodÉ

Old 04-09-2004, 11:10 PM
ChiefsFan
Posting Guru
Sounds good to me.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:22 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Let me get one scanned or saved and I will send it to you. Not real fancy but with some tweaks maybe it will be ok. Will send copy sometime tomorrow.

Old 04-10-2004, 02:18 AM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Arrow

Let me get one scanned or saved and I will send it to you. Not real fancy but with some tweaks maybe it will be ok. Will send copy sometime tomorrow.

Roger that thanksÉÉÉÉÉÉ

Old 04-10-2004, 06:33 AM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by FordManDJ
Steve lets get brian and justkufan and myself get a box of 500 made up I asked Fordborn to send me a copy of his to give us a structure to start from. You and i can get together and come up with something goodÉ
Hey damn it!!! I would like to get in on those cards too!!!!!
I am too stupid to make them myself!!! LOL
Mark

Old 04-10-2004, 08:17 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

OK Mark, but do we need to send you 2 copies? LOL

Old 04-10-2004, 08:30 AM
jskufan
Posting Guru
First of all, does someone have the digital FTE logo from Ken?????

Secondly, do we want the business cards to say our names or user names on them, or just a generic card with the FTE logo, Kansas Chapter, and Website Address on them? Since cards are usually printed in either 500 or 1000 lots, it might be cheaper to go with the generic cards. We could even have a line on the card where we could write the individuals name. That way, we could print a couple of boxes and divide them up among ourselves. The typical costs for a box of cards is probably $45- $75 depending on the number of colors, paper quality, design required, ink matching, etc.

Another idea would be to share a "common" Word file among ourselves and each of us could print the same cards ourselves. They sell business card paper at Office Depot and it is ready to tear into individual cards after printed on. If you have Word, you can go into "tools", then "envelopes and labels", then select the template of paper you bought and insert the artwork and you're ready to print!!! This works great for smaller quantities of cards.

Old 04-10-2004, 08:42 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

I print mine up myself useing a card program and injet printer. That way it is a little more personnel. Like the one I have now has the Kansas FTE logo in the upper section and then my name and user name below with a picture of my truck on each side of that. Those I like to give out to select people, but I think a generic Kansas Chapter Card would be nice to use at shows and GTG's and places where you might not want everyone to have your personnel information. I guess maybe we should design a Chapter card then if anyone wants to personalize their card it could be done individually on a printer. I wouldn't mind printing some for people that can't do their own.

Old 04-10-2004, 08:52 AM
jskufan
Posting Guru
I print mine up myself useing a card program and injet printer. That way it is a little more personnel. Like the one I have now has the Kansas FTE logo in the upper section and then my name and user name below with a picture of my truck on each side of that. Those I like to give out to select people, but I think a generic Kansas Chapter Card would be nice to use at shows and GTG's and places where you might not want everyone to have your personnel information. I guess maybe we should design a Chapter card then if anyone wants to personalize their card it could be done individually on a printer. I wouldn't mind printing some for people that can't do their own.
Hey Rollie, I was just playing around with some designs and I thought I should ask around to see what people wanted on the cards. I assume everyone wants the FTE Logo, Kansas Chapter, website address, and either username and/or real name. Is there anything else people would want on the cards??

Old 04-10-2004, 09:22 AM
ChiefsFan
Posting Guru
I would like to have the FTE logo, Ks Chapter, website and username on it.

I like the idea of maybe printing up our own that we can put our username and real name on it from our comp and then getting a generic box for meets and such.

Quick Reply: Buisness Cards Any News?