Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lot-O-White Smoke

Old 02-03-2004, 08:42 AM
cangim
Postmaster
cangim has a good reputation on FTE.cangim has a good reputation on FTE.cangim has a good reputation on FTE.
Talking Lot-O-White Smoke

Been following these threads for awhile, you guys/gals are awesome.

So here goes, truck would barely start last Thursday morning. Needed to run some errands first thing Saturday, would start at all. Plugged it in, came back from errands started right up. Checked the GP relay, it works as should. Spaced off that the plugs might of been bad. Talked to Dealership, IH doesn't carry the fuel element, to get an element. Supposed to be here today. Thankfully, did a search on the GPs this morning. After reading some post, went and Ohmed out the plugs, this is what I got: 1 - .7, 2 - .7, 3 - 30K, 4 - .7, 5 - 30K, 6 - open, 7 - 847, and 8 - open. Whew, now that I know that, there is no need to waist money and time on the element. Going to go to IH today and get the GPs, will put them in Wednesday morning after work.

Thanks again to everyone on these forums, your information posted here is much apprecieated. If it wasn't for your post, I'd probably been ripped off at the dealership.

Mike

Old 02-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Quadzilla
Postmaster
Quadzilla is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Quadzilla is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Our purpose in life is to make your truck a total stranger to the dealership.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.