Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

I'm Back!!!! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 10:38 PM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool I'm Back!!!! :-)

Hey guys! I'm back! I got moved to Lubbock ok. My truck is doing ok except for a little electrical problem that I'm trying to work out. And I just got a laptop so I'll be able to keep up with the site! WAHOO! Just thought I'd say hi though!...

Old 12-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Welcome home! I trust the weather cooperated?

Old 12-12-2003, 12:11 AM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

well, it was a month ago but i just bought this computer today... it was kinda cool that day but i had a bunch friends help me and it didn't take too long... lubbock's not that bad bt it's kinda boring sometimes... anyway.. .it'll be alright... hehe

Old 12-15-2003, 10:06 AM
13MWZ
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Connie, remember me? Sounds like things are better than the last time we talked. Glad to hear it! How's the pick up doin?

Old 12-15-2003, 08:47 PM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

Yes of course I remember you! Hehe. Yeah things are ok. I've been here for a month now and general boredom has set in since my the friend I had that lived close to me had to move but other than that I'm doing pretty good. I'm closer to work and I'm starting to get into a routine which is pretty boring..hehe The truck is doing ok for right now. I have been debating what I was going to use my tax return money on but since I just bought a computer for here, the only thing left to do is put it in the truck so now it's just the hard decision of what to do to the truck....hehe.. what can I do with nearly $700??? Or at least that's my estimate right now. Anyway, it's good to see that you're still around. How're things going for you????

Old 12-15-2003, 09:03 PM
13MWZ
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I been doing real good. I got back not to long ago from training. I dont remember if I told you or not but I joined the Army Reserve. So I spent around 3 months at Ft Benning Georgia for basic training then another 3 months at Ft Jackson South Carolina for AIT. I had a blast at both bases! I cant believe I got paid to do some of the cool stuff I did over there! Now I'm just waiting for my Sgt to call me and say to pack up for the desert All in due time I guess.

Hmm. $700, that sounds like a cam, intake, and carb to me! Maybe a set of headers too? Sorry, it's been a long time since I parts shoped for a gasser. Been in the diesel world too long I guess. Hehehe, then you'll need new tires too after burnin all the rubber off the ones you got now!

Well my email adress now is americansoldier7158@yahoo.com
Feel free to drop me a line any ol time!

Old 12-15-2003, 11:13 PM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

I used to have your email but I don't any more. I think if I put my email address this way it will avoid the bots but if it's removed, I understand. Take my user name, send it through aol and you can write me if you want to Bryan. I don't know if you updated your email on your profile but I did send a message that way. Keep in touch! and I'll ttyl!